(Alpha 7) Ate of ground debuff from feeding & Pants, how do they work?

Started by Shinzy, October 10, 2014, 10:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Hallo!

My doctors been suffering from ate from ground debuff since the beginning of the game
but I just actually realized what was causing it
Feeding patients / prisoners

The picture probably explains it the best

While on the subject of strange feelings =P
Queenie, my doctor was whining about being naked while she had all the possible clothes equipped except for pants
And meanwhile my Nudist Comareiro is happily nude while still wearing pants

it makes no sense!

Geokinesis

Quote from: Shinzy on October 10, 2014, 10:46:29 AM
Queenie, my doctor was whining about being naked while she had all the possible clothes equipped except for pants

Well yeah Queenie is going to be feeling very naked without any trousers  :P, she has only got her top half covered with those other clothes.

Shinzy

Quote from: Geokinesis on October 14, 2014, 09:09:38 PM
Quote from: Shinzy on October 10, 2014, 10:46:29 AM

Well yeah Queenie is going to be feeling very naked without any trousers  :P, she has only got her top half covered with those other clothes.

But why does comareiro feel happily nude with his pants on.. ooh unless there's holes in it

ciditi

I haven't tested this theory, but it might be that if a colonist has either no pants, no shirt, or nothing on, they are considered nude.  This would cause queenie to feel bad with no pants on, while comareiro feels good about it even with pants on because of the missing shirt.

Shinzy

Halloo!

Just wanted to point out the 'ate off the ground' debuff is still a thing for anyone who feeds an injured pawn!
(Alpha 8 )

as someone who has fed bedridden friendlies I can confirm that it does not feel like eating off the ground at all =P
so I think it's a bug

the other thing about the pants, I think that's actually just a feature and working as intended so ;D

harpo99999

in my games of a8, I have noticed that males only need pants to stop the nude thought, but females need both a top AND pants