Tailoring

Started by Pandora, October 11, 2014, 02:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandora

So I can make shirts, pants and hat. How about dusters? I saw a raider wearing one and wondered how I could make more complex clothing.

Shinzy

Quote from: Pandora135 on October 11, 2014, 02:56:53 AM
So I can make shirts, pants and hat. How about dusters? I saw a raider wearing one and wondered how I could make more complex clothing.

For now you can only hunt raiders for their dusters (Which is fun!)
or buy them from traders
But the tailoring doesn't do whole lot right now
It might be expanded upon in the future! (maybe)

TheXIIILightning

Quote from: Shinzy on October 11, 2014, 05:47:03 AM
Quote from: Pandora135 on October 11, 2014, 02:56:53 AM

For now you can only hunt raiders for their dusters (Which is fun!)
or buy them from traders
But the tailoring doesn't do whole lot right now
It might be expanded upon in the future! (maybe)

Yep, hopefully. For now Tailoring is only good in order to make Cowboy hats and Devilwear clothing. If you aren't growing it for profit, I suggest making a few shirts and such to replace the Synthread clothing, and keep your colonists well equipped until Hypertread Raiders start to spawn.

Wex

I have a couple of questions... Why duesters, jackets and buttoned shirts are sleeveless? The only thing that protect arms is the power armor...
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

Shinzy

Quote from: Wex on October 11, 2014, 10:00:51 AM
I have a couple of questions... Why duesters, jackets and buttoned shirts are sleeveless? The only thing that protect arms is the power armor...

Can't flex your muscles if you've got sleeves now can you?
Power armor is for wimps! ;D