[1.0] Extended Turrets Mod --1.0 Release Update--

Started by Kilroy232, October 10, 2014, 06:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayhorse

I cant seem to get this to work, going to try the new version, but the research for the turrets is not in the research tab, only gun turret cooling, and that is vanilla D:

The new version works!

Hellandlife

HI. I'm new to th forums but does this work with alpha 8? I don't get any turrets when I install it and set as the first thing to load.

This could be a conflict with Mai+miscelaneous.

Let me know.
master tynan the nerfking of alpha muphalo emporium (tynan sylvester my role playing name for you, <3 )

Hunter712

Quote from: Hellandlife on January 06, 2015, 09:49:02 AM
HI. I'm new to th forums but does this work with alpha 8? I don't get any turrets when I install it and set as the first thing to load.

This could be a conflict with Mai+miscelaneous.

Let me know.

Look here, I made a conversion of the mod to a8.

Hellandlife

Thanks, Just noticed it and tried it but it won't work. Sent you a message.

Edit: Never mind. Silly me didn't check that it has a duel folder. Turret pack is the one you install. -.-
Works fine.
master tynan the nerfking of alpha muphalo emporium (tynan sylvester my role playing name for you, <3 )

Qiwi

Will this mod be updated?

HBKRKO619

kokuto

Will this mod be updated for Alpha 9. I like the old sniper turret.

oronnoro2

Kilroy232

okay, so I am back again with an update for alpha 9. Sorry to make you good folks wait but it took me a little time to collect my thoughts and make some minor changes.

Before I release the update though I would just like to know if people have any requests for the next update, leave ideas in the comments please.

Kilroy232

Quote from: 10001110 on March 06, 2015, 04:56:38 PM
Just one: make them movable!

I am not sure I understand the request you are making... care to expand on the idea? (or an example?)

popster99

oronnoro2

How about a real heavy armored turret? Slow, close, high damage. Something like a tank, with a shield as well. Maybe it could grab the attention of the attackers while other turrets take the enemy down.

I would also really love to see more upgrades for individual turrets. For example, adding a longer barrel for the sniper turret, or an upgrade that would make it fire faster, ect. Or maybe a tri barrel sniper turret. Things like that would really be something to look forward to. Just random upgrades that make the current turrets awesome, more awesome.

Hayhorse

Moveable turrets: You build the turrets at a bench and then have to place a single object (Like sculptures from A8). When you dismantle it you get the item back and can therefore move it without wasting metal. You can also make a turret factory this way and sell them for silver to the Combat suppliers or Slavers.