[1.0] Extended Turrets Mod --1.0 Release Update--

Started by Kilroy232, October 10, 2014, 06:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouan

Anyone know if it is compatible with A12 yet?
Damn Pirates!

grizzlymint_gpt

Quote from: Ouan on August 24, 2015, 03:49:53 AM
Anyone know if it is compatible with A12 yet?

It works fine with A12, although I do get an error on start up, but it doesn't seem to affect anything. That's actually the reason I came here, to try and solve this. On startup, I get these errors. I get the error whether I have just the turret pack mod loaded, or any other number of mods. And as I mentioned already, it doesn't actually seem to affect anything, as all the turrets seem to be working correctly.

mrofa

Its a problem with HEdiff defs in xml, since the stun turret actually put them to sleep ;p
All i do is clutter all around.

mcgnarman

Hey guys, trying to download this but I get an error with dropbox saying I do not belong here? Found it odd. Any thoughts one how I can download?

Kilroy232

Well I am back again after another semester of school and I am really interested with all the new updates to the game what people are looking for from this mod.

I have already begun to make addition and changes including:
-Spelling and grammar in the research projects
-Making the research projects branching instead of one after the other
-Stun turret mechanics

I am thinking of adding armor piercing ammunition to turrets and give them higher damage output (would like thoughts on that). Could look into making the turrets portable like the statues and other objects.
Thinking of cutting out the missile launching turret.

Really though I would like to know what you guys want to see. What aspects do you like, what don't you like. Please let me know and we will try to make this all prefect

Ncates1234

Why i can't download .-. says i don't belong there... Dafuq?

harpo99999

Quote from: Ncates1234 on February 21, 2016, 01:51:02 AM
I also have had difficulties downloading from the 'dropbox' link(same error message possibly the file was moved/deleted or is a private folder in dropbox not a public folder), but was able to download from the nexusmods after logging in to them

Kilroy232

Ya that's no good at all, even I got that message when I tried to download it. Sorry for the inconvenience guys but I have taken the time to make some small changes to the mod so I have updated the links for you with the newest version of the mod.

Let me know about any issues you might have but it should work just fine

sanya02

Hello! How to fix?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Kilroy232

Quote from: sanya02 on February 21, 2016, 02:52:24 PM
Hello! How to fix?

This is part of the assembly for the Stun Turret. Currently I can't fix this because its uses Project Armour but that hasn't been updated to Alpha 12. For the time being it works as is and I will work on updating the parts I need for myself

sanya02

the climbs to avoid the error, remove the file in Toksins HediffDefs))) It is not correct!

sanya02

I can throw you a version without error Stun! And without Stun!

Ncates1234

Quote from: Kilroy232 on February 21, 2016, 09:36:55 AM

Ya that's no good at all, even I got that message when I tried to download it. Sorry for the inconvenience guys but I have taken the time to make some small changes to the mod so I have updated the links for you with the newest version of the mod.

Let me know about any issues you might have but it should work just fine
Everything looks like its working, if you ain't counting stun gun error that mostly everyone is crying about :P

Jessi

Need this for A13!

I stopped playing for ages back in A9/8, a few mods I loved have dissappeared. Hope this doesn't.
A curious little creature...

Kilroy232

Quote from: Jessi on April 10, 2016, 04:15:19 AM
Need this for A13!

I stopped playing for ages back in A9/8, a few mods I loved have dissappeared. Hope this doesn't.

Ask and you shall receive :)
I hadn't noticed the new alpha version so I think I will take some time on my next day off (Tomorrow) and update this mod of Alpha 13.

Thank you for your message and your continued interest, I like knowing that people still have an interest in this mod.