[1.0] Extended Turrets Mod --1.0 Release Update--

Started by Kilroy232, October 10, 2014, 06:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

«Temple»

Hey, I read the post and didn't see anything about CR, so just a quick question, is it compatible and if not do you plan of making it?

Kilroy232

Quote from: Hunter00064 on May 01, 2016, 01:42:56 AM
Hey, I read the post and didn't see anything about CR, so just a quick question, is it compatible and if not do you plan of making it?

I have never been told there are any conflicts with Combat Realism and this mod, there shouldn't be because all of the things I have modded here are self contained. I have not changed anything from the base game.

Having said that if you find any issues please feel free to tell me and I will clear it up.

Kilroy232

Quote from: Kilroy232 on April 25, 2016, 07:50:54 PM
Quote from: TheSpyPie on April 25, 2016, 07:25:02 PM
Quote from: Kilroy232 on April 25, 2016, 10:35:20 AM
Quote from: TheSpyPie on April 25, 2016, 07:15:35 AM
Hey love the mod, although I feel extremely stupid but I can't change my turrets to different ammo types and I can't find anyway to do so?

Currently there two turrets two have alternative ammo types are the long-range sniper turret and the energy turret and you can change them by researching the new ammo types. Once you have researched them they will become actively used by the respective turret.

Um so yeah I have researched them and no change o.o

Well that's my mistake for assuming that would still work. I will look into that asap. I am sorry for the inconvenience

I went through and I checked very carefully and in my case at least the research projects do infact change the projectile that the turret uses

duduluu

can not load the textures of "Things\Projectile\Rocket"
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

duduluu

Maybe other mod use the same filename of the rocket texture
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

mrofa

This means thats most likley there is no texture file in that location :D
All i do is clutter all around.

Kilroy232

Quote from: duduluu on May 06, 2016, 06:03:39 AM

I will check this out now

SuedKAT

Quote from: Kilroy232 on May 08, 2016, 05:37:19 PM
Quote from: duduluu on May 06, 2016, 06:03:39 AM

I will check this out now
Had the same error, checked the def's and textures etc, couldn't find anything strange, so I thought it might be some kind of compatibility issue with some other mod. The only other turret mod I got is ED-MoreVanillaTurrets: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=8fd21c4fd220ccd56000b322d1bdf89a&topic=18995.msg207265#msg207265

So I moved this mod above that one (and a lot of other mods as well), now everything seems to work ok. Can't think of any of the other mods I had loaded above this one which will cause an issue like this, but I've been testing mods all day so I'll leave it to you to troubleshoot further.

Kilroy232

Just wanted to remind everyone that is mod as been updated for Alpha 15 and that it is now on steam for easy access and more streamlined updates!

P.S. I have added an anti-personal "s-mine" and I am looking for feedback on the new content

MerlosTheMad

Quote from: Kilroy232 on August 28, 2016, 11:01:16 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone that is mod as been updated for Alpha 15 and that it is now on steam for easy access and more streamlined updates!

P.S. I have added an anti-personal "s-mine" and I am looking for feedback on the new content

Tried loading this one, but I don't think it worked? I was getting some strange errors with it. I did notice it's down from the workshop now so I'm guessing youre already aware. ^^

Kilroy232

Quote from: MerlosTheMad on August 29, 2016, 12:38:10 PM
Quote from: Kilroy232 on August 28, 2016, 11:01:16 PM

Tried loading this one, but I don't think it worked? I was getting some strange errors with it. I did notice it's down from the workshop now so I'm guessing youre already aware. ^^

OH YA! Not sure if there was an alpha 15 patch that messed with it or something but one minute its great and the next minute its game breaking! I am working on it as we speak

mmokhem

Hello,
your Mod is causing a Bug where every Building in the Game costs 25 Wood

rdz1122

I agree; your mod is causing ingredient issues on everything; depends on what you select first it looks like.  Wood, nothing, granite, etc.

Kilroy232

Quote from: mmokhem on August 30, 2016, 03:01:29 PM
Hello,
your Mod is causing a Bug where every Building in the Game costs 25 Wood

Quote from: rdz1122 on August 30, 2016, 04:59:39 PM
I agree; your mod is causing ingredient issues on everything; depends on what you select first it looks like.  Wood, nothing, granite, etc.

I am very sorry to everyone that had any trouble because of my oversight. I am happy to say though that I have removed the source of the error completely and that this mod works just as intended now.
As always I am happy to get suggests, ideas and any problems people are having. Thank you for your continued interest!

TuefelHundenIV

Since I didn't see any new feed back I can confirm it seems you have fixed the issue and the costs in general appear to be back where they should be.

If you are looking for input of any sort maybe some sort of direct fire artillery that uses shells like mortars or lighter auto-fire slow rate of fire auto-cannon turret.

Thanks for the effort.