[1.0] Extended Turrets Mod --1.0 Release Update--

Started by Kilroy232, October 10, 2014, 06:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy232

Quote from: MisterLock on October 15, 2014, 03:39:53 PM
Where is the screenshot for the Heavy Turret,also can you explain why most of these seem like 1x1?In your old mod you made them 2x2.Seems weird,although I don't mind more normal looking turrets(Staying true to the original improvised one)

The screen shot for the heavy turret is second from the second last screenshot in the original post. As for size there was a little mix up at one point but all of the turrets have been 2x2 with the exception of the sniper turret which is and has always been 1x1.
I am assuming you got the idea that the turrets are 1x1 from the pictures. I should has used a colonist or something for scale, so this is my mistake.

redhuntery

I want a rpg turret :3 i love explosions.

TheCrimsonKing

hey great mod :) makes this extreamely useful for a little bit safer defense, especially paired with the rimworld enhanced defence mod :D

DracoGriffin

Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

Alcyonna

if u take a look at the bushes or trees u can easily know the size of the different turrets^^ no need to put a villager

one of my favorite mod great job

Tsilliev

If the sniper turret misses the torso, either a hand or a leg is flying in the air right now.  ;D

Kilroy232

In the next update you guys can expect new firing sounds for the turrets that don't already have them (improved, incendiary and heavy) as well as a TOW Launcher.

Thank you for all the positive comments, I will continue to try and provide an effective mod for you guys

eatKenny

seems has a "draw radius" issue with the new Turret, otherwise pretty good, espesially the new sound.

Kilroy232

Quote from: eatKenny on October 23, 2014, 08:49:38 AM
seems has a "draw radius" issue with the new Turret, otherwise pretty good, espesially the new sound.

Thanks for pointing that out, I have noticed a few little bugs after some more play testing and I am going to fix it asap. I have been dealing with midterms lately so I am a bit behind.

DracoGriffin

Nice update! I wish the information tab would list the damage rate like weapons do (weapons have a stats tab that shows rate of fire, damage, cooldown, etc); would that be possible so we could easily know which is best for situations?
Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

Kilroy232

Quote from: DracoGriffin on October 24, 2014, 05:59:26 PM
Nice update! I wish the information tab would list the damage rate like weapons do (weapons have a stats tab that shows rate of fire, damage, cooldown, etc); would that be possible so we could easily know which is best for situations?

I like this idea as well, I will do my best to fit this into the next update

Patrykbono20

Kilroy232

Quote from: Patrykbono20 on October 25, 2014, 02:22:54 PM
its compatybility to others your mods ?

I have never heard of there being any compatibility issues with other mods nor have I ever had any myself

Xiane

One small note: The ToW launcher often gets deployed with raiders who would typically have mortars, since it requires power they often have deployment that not only distracts one of their numbers but also can't work at all.

Wex

What about a tesla turret? high energy consumption, very high ROF (or chaining between targets) electric damage, pain inducing (easier incapacitate)
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison