[MODPACK] (Alpha 8) The ScratchPack v1.26 (Upd: 12th Jan)

Started by ItchyFlea, October 10, 2014, 07:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItchyFlea

The ScratchPack v1.26

Description:
This is a modpack containing the most up-to-date versions of all my mods listed below. The name and idea for this pack was given to me by harpo99999.

This pack now works with the RimWorld Mod Manager & Launcher. You can turn on and off each mod that is contained within this pack by using that Mod Manager.
RimWorld Mod Manager forum thread: Mod installer & auto-update tool - would you use it?

Pack Contents:
Download:
Screenshots:
Post your screenshots in a reply below. Yours could be featured here as the official screenshots for this pack.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

ghandhi_rules

Have to admit, I was disappointed this wasn't a mod to allow cosmetic surgery.

redhuntery

Quote from: ghandhi_rules on October 10, 2014, 11:50:44 PM
Have to admit, I was disappointed this wasn't a mod to allow cosmetic surgery.

I know dat feel bro.

ItchyFlea

Updated the pack to include the new update made to Modular Tables.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

ImpulsiveZombie

Hey. It might just be on my side, but the target from Target Practice doesn't appear to be shootable? Right-clicking with Draft just makes the unit move to an adjacent square and doesn't show any sort of menu. Cheers.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

ItchyFlea

Quote from: ImpulsiveZombie on October 13, 2014, 12:54:06 PM
Hey. It might just be on my side, but the target from Target Practice doesn't appear to be shootable? Right-clicking with Draft just makes the unit move to an adjacent square and doesn't show any sort of menu. Cheers.
You don't right-click the target. You have to order the colonist to force-fire on it with the 'F' key.

ImpulsiveZombie

Quote from: ItchyFlea on October 13, 2014, 03:40:40 PM
You don't right-click the target. You have to order the colonist to force-fire on it with the 'F' key.
...Ah. So you do. Yep, I'm dumb.

ItchyFlea

Update:

Replaced the remaining two placeholder textures in Animal Rugs with proper textures for their respective animals. There are no other changes, so this update will work flawlessly with existing saves. Only difference is that the rugs with placeholder textures will now show the correct textures.

ItchyFlea

Update:

Updated the Animal Rugs component to reflect the new changes made to it.
This post contains info about those changes: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2569.msg76483#msg76483

harpo99999

itchyflea, will you be updating the scratches for 8?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: harpo99999 on December 19, 2014, 05:38:49 PM
itchyflea, will you be updating the scratches for 8?
I can do.

EDIT: Done. See OP for new download link and what mods the pack contains.

PapaDookie

g'day mate. having issues with the woodworking section. all wood is showing missing texture red cross thingo for me. any idea's why ?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: PapaDookie on December 20, 2014, 12:24:19 AM
g'day mate. having issues with the woodworking section. all wood is showing missing texture red cross thingo for me. any idea's why ?
My bad. I forgot to include a texture from Extended Woodworking. I've fixed it and reuploaded the pack.

ItchyFlea

Added Log Walls to the pack. Log Walls uses the stuff system, so those walls can be made from the new wood types contained within this pack.

Dude1925

This was posted tomorrow?*

*the topic said December 24 on December 23, for your information.