[A12] GrowGoods v1.6 Grow Resources! Alpha 12!!

Started by blaze7736, October 12, 2014, 02:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want more of?

I am Groot Minions
120 (42.4%)
Growable Beer because who wants to wait for the hops to grow
37 (13.1%)
research and balancing
123 (43.5%)
Textures
87 (30.7%)
Other
37 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 283

blaze7736

sure thing been away and hope to have an update soon

SilverDragon

Here's a quick update to Alpha 8 on request from the author ;D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fw5r0h1gem4rwqk/Grow%20Goods%20v1.4.rar?dl=0
I removed all the research prerequisites and made everything only growable on hydroponics, so you'll need to research atleast that far to grow these babies. :)

I made a separate plant for each type of stone to be grown.

If there's any issues with it, post here. Like I said, I just made some quick patchwork on it, also fixing alot of typos.

Dragoon

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

blaze7736

good to see you excited what would you like to see next is my current question?

Dragoon

Quote from: blaze7736 on February 01, 2015, 04:32:39 AM
good to see you excited what would you like to see next is my current question?

Hmm that's tough can't think of anything other than.....brain plant (I have seen it in a few books it's funny :D) it would be nice to grow brains when these people get brain damage.
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

blaze7736

nice idea i will work on that i also hope to have a grow-able minions who are plant workers suited for just fighting and maby other stuff

Dragoon

Quote from: blaze7736 on February 02, 2015, 05:45:40 AM
nice idea i will work on that i also hope to have a grow-able minions who are plant workers suited for just fighting and maby other stuff

:D PLANT MEN!!!

Dragoon

I noticed you have a laser gun and a robot in you mods files are they supposed to be there? (I have not found a way to crate them that why I ask.)

blaze7736

They are there from experiments in the past i might add them in or not

Dragoon

Oh well if I may make a request/suggestion if you do add in the robot please don't make it exploded when downed most mods do that and it really just makes me not ever use them. I use M.A.I ( the ai ) once ,and really it just ended up being a waste of time and supplies since she could not take hit.

Weyrling

This is a fun mod to have around, but I'd like to point out that the 'Garden Shovel' is actually a powerful melee weapon for some reason.

The shovel does 10 damage (sounds about right to me), but it's about 10 times faster than a knife and also increases movement speed by +1.0 (Jogger gives +0.32 for reference).
This combination grants one the ability to leap out from behind a corner and beat 4 people unconscious before they can react, which seems a bit excessive.

DarkTemplarlord

blaze7736

blaze7736

Here it is Alpha 9 hope you enjoy it

[attachment deleted due to age]