[A12] GrowGoods v1.6 Grow Resources! Alpha 12!!

Started by blaze7736, October 12, 2014, 02:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want more of?

I am Groot Minions
120 (42.4%)
Growable Beer because who wants to wait for the hops to grow
37 (13.1%)
research and balancing
123 (43.5%)
Textures
87 (30.7%)
Other
37 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 283

snoopdog35

DarkTemplarlord

mazacik

uh. the download link for version 1.5 for alpha 9 links to the version 1.4 for alpha 8, you probably missclicked or sth :P

Rathael

Yeah the directory inside the zip is 1.4.. and it throws a ton of errors.

blaze7736

Sorry guys about releasing such a buggy version i missed some things and thanks to you awesome guys it is now fixed so here it is V1.51 all should be working better now

[attachment deleted due to age]

Buh Jebus

I have this mod installed to my game and activated by it, but it won't show up at all so I can't use it in my grow zones. What am I to do with it?

blaze7736

THe update makes most of the plants only grow able in hydroponics basins so try that

filippe999

Nice, you made magicacrops from minecraft to rimworld

blaze7736

that was the idea i still need to balance it alot though as it is still kind of op

LanMc

Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

reaper0022

DarkTemplarlord

When you can, coud you update this to alpha 10? This mod is fun to use when i playing not worrying that lack of resources

blaze7736

Currently upgrading my rig will be able to get a heap more done soon

harpo99999

how goes the upgrading (both the mod and your rig)?

blaze7736

And here it is alpha 10 update very few changes Due to IRL stuff but enjoy and my rig is running better now currently i am hoping to get my other mods update soon but i am in the process of developing an game for the android market which is taken up most of my time appreciate all your support and patience and hope to bring you more cool stuff soon. 

[attachment deleted due to age]