[A12] GrowGoods v1.6 Grow Resources! Alpha 12!!

Started by blaze7736, October 12, 2014, 02:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want more of?

I am Groot Minions
120 (42.4%)
Growable Beer because who wants to wait for the hops to grow
37 (13.1%)
research and balancing
123 (43.5%)
Textures
87 (30.7%)
Other
37 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 283

blaze7736

Hello and Welcome to my second mod Grow Goods. This is a mod about Farming and getting resources. It expands what you can farm and grow allowing for another way to gather resources. At this stage it may be unbalanced so this is where i need your help to know what you think is fair so post any adjustment and changes or things that need to be added. So enjoy this is a project i am doing by myself and love to hear feedback and if you wish to help i am looking for someone who can do textures. Thanks Blaze.

Updates:
v1.6
updated to alpha 12
v1.52
update to alpha 10

v1.51
Bug Fixes

v1.5
Updated to Alpha 9

v1.4
This version is thanks to SilverDragon
Updated to Alpha 8
separate plant for each type of stone
only grow able on hydroponics

v1.3
Added Stone Bush
Some New Textures
V1.2
Added 2 New Hydroponics Tables
Added Kidney and Liver Plants
Added Hyper weave Plant
V1.1
Synthread plant
Esscence plant, walls, tables, doors etc
Textures for Metal plant, Gold plant, Plasteel plant, Heart Bush, Lung Bush and Silver Bush
thanks for all the support and hope you enjoy this update.

Whats in the Mod:
Esscence
Metal plant
Gold plant
Plasteel plant
Medicine plant
Silver Bush
Heart Bush
Lung Bush
Kidney Plant
Liver Plant
Survival Bush
Synthread plant
Hyperweave Plant
Stone Plant
2 New Hydroponics Tables

Planed Features:
New Textures
More Plants
Balancing

Download: now as an attachment

Other Mods by Me:
"It is Time" Mod: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6925.0

Final notes:
I do realize this mod is very much like Material Crops but i want to be different no code was taken from his mod and i plan to add a system that is different to his to balance it out and make it unique. Ty for understanding.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

[attachment deleted due to age]

Fukara

Shinzy

well this really puts the 'harvesting' in organ harvest, god ;D

RCX

Heart... Lung bushes.... well... maybe then I won't have to kill off prisoners to harvest their organs, and instead, I can make them join my community and become important members of... ah who am I kidding, Rimworld aka Organ black market go!

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

blaze7736

Hi guys Version 1.1 is now out Dragoon i have added Synthetic plants so enjoy in this update i add some textures (be kind i did them my self and still looking for an artist) and added Esscence that is a new resource which will have many more uses in the future. So as all ways enjoy Blaze.

Dragoon

I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

blaze7736

Hey Guys a new Poll to see where i should take the mod and what you want if you vote other pleases say what it is bellow thanks guys

Dragoon

blaze7736

Hey guys new version out now with bigger hydroponics tables 2 new types, Hyper weave plants, Kindny and Liver plants still looking at how to set up research for plants any clues or ways you now plz comment them bellow. Also my new mod is out "It is Time" so check it out and i have begun work on the Chemistry Mod. Thanks Blaze.

Rex705

I need a stone plant! Everything I build needs stone so I am always low on it waiting for my guys to run around the world hauling stone.

Edit: Also the download link is broken.

blaze7736

okay i will added the stone plants to the next update and the link is now fixed

blaze7736

Hey Guys new update here adding some new textures, a garden shovel and a stone bush enjoy. currently working on trying to make grow able humans/clones so hopefully we have that soon for now enjoy.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

kizumuki

Will this be getting an update to alpha 8? tested 1.3 with no joy (didnt expect much seeing as its mentioned in the title [alpha 7])

Love this mod! makes base building alot more fun!