[A11] Advanced Lamps V6.2 A11 update June 20, 2015

Started by Igabod, October 12, 2014, 05:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korn.Mil

Its seems pretty good mod, i like it. But with upcoming update could you add something like far lamps? Sorry i am a bit bad at english and i dont know how to call it in english, but i mean that they doesnt make light around a lamp in square, but makes light in far, ok i will try to give you a stupid example

You know what i mean???
This could be extremely useful with darkness revamp mod

Igabod

as far as I know that isn't possible without a .dll and I don't do .dll mods. I'll mess around with the code and see what I can do but don't get your hope up. I think there is a mod that adds spot lights somewhere though. If I can find it I'll link it on here later.

Commander Blackwatch

Awesome Indoor Lamps and outdoor Lamp

Indoor Lamps = Great
Outdoor Lamps = Great
Color lamps = Great

Rate
100/100
"When we hunt, we kill!
No one is safe!
Nothing is sacred!
We are Blackwatch!
We are the last line of defense!
We will burn our own to hold the red line,
it is the last line to ever hold!"
―The Blackwatch

bobisback

It says I am not allowed to download this mod?

Any idea how I can download this?

harpo99999

I also can not access the section of the ludeon forum that the mod is saved in,
could igabod please move the mod to either tha main part of the forum or to a different file hosting system

Igabod

Quote from: harpo99999 on May 06, 2016, 06:52:05 PM
I also can not access the section of the ludeon forum that the mod is saved in,
could igabod please move the mod to either tha main part of the forum or to a different file hosting system

It has not been updated to alpha 13 yet. That will be done in a few days. The reason you can't access it is because the link is from a11 and has been deleted due to age. Please be patient. I'll get to it as soon as I have some free time.

securitycop

Igabod

Okay I've looked at what is needed to update this mod and it's going to take a bit more work than I can do in just one day so please be patient a while longer. I'll try to get it done soon. Tynan made quite a few changes to the code since last time I looked at it and I'll have to start from scratch just to figure out what I need and don't need. I will work on it every day for at least an hour after I get off work until I get it right and hopefully it doesn't take too long. I know everybody is waiting anxiously for this update.

emailuser

strange can't download the main attachment says its encountered an error

Topper

I know yer moving Igabod but I wanted to bump this for a alpha14 update...need variety in my sunlamps :)

Topper

Topper

Fregrant

Maybe Skullywag could upgrade his AdditionalLighting mod with more lamps.

Master Bucketsmith

Getting the outdoor lampposts updated to A14 is on my to-do list. I had already asked Igabod if I could.

There's already an updated mod for advanced sunlamps available, I believe.

And colour switching has either become vanilla or is part of CCL.

Topper