Recruiting, clans, and Medicine

Started by Stormkiko, October 12, 2014, 02:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormkiko

I think the last time I played was Alpha 4, suffice to say there is an awesome amount of stuff in the game now and I am loving the health system.

My three questions though:
When you have a single visitor from a faction, can you capture them without negative implications? (Because only friendly factions visit)
Is it possible to, and what happens if you, become friends with all the factions?
Is it possible to create medicine or can you only buy it?

EBrown

From what I've seen anytime you capture someone from a faction the entire faction always becomes hostile towards you.

You can offer goodwill to the non-hostile factions (basically a bunch of silver) and they'll become more your friend. At a certain point you can call on them for military support.

I think you can only get medicine from crashed things or from traders.

Thanks,
EBrown

wolfman1911

I'm not sure about this, so take it with a grain of salt, but I think that if a faction becomes hostile during the course of the game, you can bribe them to friendliness, but if a faction starts out as hostile, I think they always will be.

ITypedThis

1. Unfortunately not. The faction of the person in question will always become hostile to you.
2. It is possible to befriend any and every non-pirate faction regardless of their initial opinions of you. Pirate factions cannot be reasoned with and will never stop attempting to raid your colony.
3. Medicine currently cannot be produced by the player and must be obtained by other means, most notably through trade.

I hope this helps! :)

hunter2012

1. Capturing a visitor causes a decrease in relation with there faction
2. once the relations drop below a certain point they become hostile
3. unless moded you can only buy medicne