[MOD] {ALPHA 7} Wonka Corp - by JuliaEllie (12.10.14)

Started by JuliaEllie, October 12, 2014, 05:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

In the grim darkness of the future there is CHOCOLATE!!

Hello everybody,

my new mod adds CHOCOLATE! With Wonka Corp you can build your own chocolate factory and sell your chocolate to all traders.

Features:

sugar cane plants - harvest for sugar cane
cocoa plants - harvest for cocoa fruit
---
sugar cane - refine into sugar
cocoa fruit - refine into cocoa
---
chocolate - made from sugar and cocoa
chocolate crates - crated chocolate ready for shipping
---
Sweet Refinery - to refine raw sugar cane and cocoa fruit into their refined forms
Chocolatier - makes chocolate!
Packager - packs the chocolate into crates for shipping

This is another proof of concept mod and a very short preview on a mod idea about trading goods, their production and distribution. Also CHOCOLATE!!

DOWNLOAD

JuliaEllie

Quote from: shadowstreaker on October 12, 2014, 05:45:26 PM
Add a willy statue

If you send me a picture of your willy I will see if its big enough to make a statue for it :D

Clibanarius

Another creative implementation of a concept. Good stuff!

shadowstreaker

breakfastbrew

JuliaEllie

Quote from: breakfastbrew on October 12, 2014, 10:54:42 PM
Oh Julia...what will you think of next?

I have quite a few ideas in the pipe line ;)

thrakkemarn

This is amazing.

To quote my favorite show Farscape:
"Aeryn: You say you want to go back to this planet of pain and suffering!
Crichton: Well you guys don't have chocolate."

Matthiasagreen

I know this is simply a proof of concept, but if you are interested in accuracy, the cocoa fruit comes from a tree. I don't know if you can make a tree that provideds a food instead of wood, but it might be another proof of concept for you!
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

MisterLock

Seems like a nice mod...But the textures...Ugh...I feel like you could of done better then just some paint image,I probably won't try it because it seems a little overpowered to manufacture something you don't actually have a use for yourself(that and the texture's,that said Apothecarius Med Table is a very nice texture)
To each his own.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: MisterLock on October 13, 2014, 01:51:48 PM
Seems like a nice mod...But the textures...Ugh...I feel like you could of done better then just some paint image,I probably won't try it because it seems a little overpowered to manufacture something you don't actually have a use for yourself(that and the texture's,that said Apothecarius Med Table is a very nice texture)

Credits for the medical table and plants go to Shinzy :D Im a very very bad texture maker. But if you dont like the textures you could give it a try and make some for me

MisterLock

Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 13, 2014, 04:11:11 PM

Credits for the medical table and plants go to Shinzy :D Im a very very bad texture maker. But if you dont like the textures you could give it a try and make some for me

I guess that's the problem with criticizing while your not able to do better yourself.I'd probably get it even uglier since i don't have knowladge of photoshop.
To each his own.

Klitri

Misterlock, do not feel bad, you're perfectly in the right to criticize Juliaellie*'s textures, 1+ for being respectful about it. I admit too the textures are a bit.. Dodgy, but there's not much you can do if you're not good at art, I'm in the same boat on that front. Ha ha. Nice mod though, will definitely use it!

Peal

... I probably won't try it because it seems a little overpowered to manufacture something you don't actually have a use for yourself...
Exactly.

So why not power up the functions of chocolate a bit.

- Give it to prisoners and they have an moral boost and are easier to recruit.
- Eat it yourself for a quick and short moral boost.

I guess you could do the same with alcohol.