Destroyed stomach

Started by Sepkan, October 13, 2014, 12:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepkan

Can i fix a destroyed stomach, it was a a pretty valuable colonists with a lot of bionic implants.

Shiftyeyesshady

Not without mods that add a bionic stomach, unfortunately.

REMworlder

At least he's still alive a short while longer so you can still harvest the bionic implants from the colonist. :/

Coenmcj

Harvest all the bionics, then euthanize the poor colonist.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Lost Cause

Yup! Reclaim all those useful metal bits and while you're at it, why not help yourself to a lung, kidney and heart! They still work right?
Selling someone as a slave causes the whole colony to get a mood dip, but cutting someone up for spare parts is totally fine! Especially when they then butchered the body to save on incinerator power requirements and use the meat to make simple meals which are stored in a stock pile inside the 'Involuntary Donor Ward' which your regular colonists wont ever eat from ^.^
Nothing but a win win win situation!
It doesn't matter how many arms a colonist has as long as one of them is a Minigun!

Wex

Then put the human meat on a paste dispenser, et voilà! Totally not cannibalism.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

Panzer

Destroyed stomach requires some micromanagement on your side since the guy wont eat by himself but can still be fed when in a medical bed. If he isnt injured you can still set him to wait for an operation inside a med bed, just remember to cancel the operation after he had his meal.
Best operation to be used is peg leg, as it gives you enough time to pause and cancel before your guy gets numbed and is useless for another day.
Works also with wounded prisoners that wont stay in bed ;)

wolfman1911

Quote from: Wex on October 14, 2014, 09:27:50 AM
Then put the human meat on a paste dispenser, et voil�! Totally not cannibalism.

Possibly, but I think the better idea is to feed the meals from the 'Involuntary Donor Ward' pile to your prisoners. Especially if those 'donors' used to be their friends.

Panzer

If you put human meat in a meal or dispenser, it will count as "cooked cannibalism" and lower your colonists mood by 12 points, it stacks of course. Add the -5 from "Ate nutrient paste meal" and it is almost as bad as eating it raw (-20, raw cannibalism)

Lost Cause

Quote from: wolfman1911 on October 14, 2014, 11:52:35 AM
Quote from: Wex on October 14, 2014, 09:27:50 AM
Then put the human meat on a paste dispenser, et voil�! Totally not cannibalism.

Possibly, but I think the better idea is to feed the meals from the 'Involuntary Donor Ward' pile to your prisoners. Especially if those 'donors' used to be their friends.

Yup! That's what I do!
By leaving the meals in a stockpile in prisoner designated space none of your people will eat them but the captives will tuck in any time they feel peckish. So it's not like I /forced/ them to eat their comrades....
and incidentally, paste made from human flesh still counts as cooked cannibalism so non-cannibals get the penalty for that as normal and they ate paste so expect it to be worse :p

Ohh and on a side note! Buy any pair of lungs and getting a matching pair of leather pants free!!!!!

Wow this has gone way off topic... uhhh you can't save the original package but if you transfer over all the bionics, a kidney, lung and liver then by weight you have probably recovered over 50% of the original... that counts right?
It doesn't matter how many arms a colonist has as long as one of them is a Minigun!