Fire Extinguishers

Started by Smasher5523, October 13, 2014, 11:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smasher5523

I recently had some douchbag raiders with molotovs destroy half my base with FIRE! And my colonists didnt have enough "beat out da fire" power to put all of the fire out, so i died :D I suggest adding something to put out fires more efficiently, instead of beat... beat... beat it can be WOOSH done.

Wex

You would think a colony that manage to create geothermal generators and hydroponic batch could also create a fire extinguisher, but alas..! Let's beat this fire out. With an axe. Like a fireman.  ???
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

ShadowDragon8685

Try using hand grenades. Explosive hand grenades. Just don't use molotovs!

Fighting fire with firepower is quite effective. Or it used to be, anyway. Haven't tried it recently.
Raiders must die!

keylocke

quoting myself..

stone nevah burns baby!

Shaithis

Maybe fire extinguishers could be a weapon you equip on your colonist. They could use it to 'attack' a fire or bludgeon raiders.

Sion

The fire extinguisher would need to be a ranged "weapon" too, so it finally would be possible to put out fires inside a geothermal generator.
So many ideas... so little time...
Silence is the worst answer.

Smasher5523

Quote from: ShadowDragon8685 on October 13, 2014, 05:47:27 PM
Try using hand grenades. Explosive hand grenades. Just don't use molotovs!

Fighting fire with firepower is quite effective. Or it used to be, anyway. Haven't tried it recently.
Okay! Let me just get a few explosives, arm them and throw them into the middle of my base!

BetaSpectre

Honestly why was your entire base flamable?

Keep your farms away, make floors around walls, and don't use flamable walls.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO