Heal friendly bypassers and PETS

Started by JuanEnrique, October 14, 2014, 10:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuanEnrique

Hi there!

So ive had the situation, that a dude or dudett passes by, checks out my colony and chills there for a while. all of the sudden a wild boar goes berserk and wants to kill anything that moves. the visitor then attacks the boar yet is defeated and falls into a coma or is incapacitated. the only thing I can do is let them die. if i capture them, the town or colony they are from gets pissed at me.

guest beds? medical meds that guests can lay in?
id LOVE to help them out, heal them, and once they are ok again, send them back to their town, where they can "tell the story" of what happened, making them like me more :D

same thing goes for animals. could we give them something to eat or something and make them our friends? have like little "pet baskets" where they can sleep within my buildings?
that´d be really awesome

EarthyTurtle

There have been a lot of suggestions for both of these things. I agree with the majority of it but yeah they have been suggested before.

JuanEnrique

Quote from: TinnedEpic on October 15, 2014, 11:18:31 PM
There have been a lot of suggestions for both of these things. I agree with the majority of it but yeah they have been suggested before.

Sweet, as unspectacular as my suggestion may have seemed, im very happy about what you say! yay ! itd be really awesome if itd be implemented into the game