[A15] Less Incident Trolling (v1.4.3 / 26 Aug 2016)

Started by RemingtonRyder, October 15, 2014, 03:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaraelys

Thanks for the mod, I Love it. Was hit by an eclipse it ended, immediately got a flare, then about 15 hours after it ended another eclipse. "Ok, checking mod packs for updates again" I had it in A8 through the Epyk pack.

NephilimNexus

I didn't read the entire thread (sorry) but I was wondering if the "1st Rule of E-Peen Waving" still rang true and therefore the 1st comment was someone A) Bragging that they didn't need anything to make the game easier, B) Mocking anyone who would want to make the game easier as a wimp or C) Both?

RemingtonRyder

I try to focus on all the people who are going to use the mod and will appreciate its merits. :)

I think it's a lot cooler when the storyteller reserves eclipses and solar flares as rarer twists in the story. You'll be ready for them, of course, but you'll have forgotten when the last one was when they hit.

Zeta Omega

Uh where is the download link for alpha nine? Im missing it in plain sight again aren't I...

RemingtonRyder

Quote from: Zeta Omega on February 26, 2015, 01:18:12 PM
Uh where is the download link for alpha nine? Im missing it in plain sight again aren't I...

It's the colour scheme for the forums, links are sort of creamy white and regular text is white, so... ;)

I updated the top post, should make it easier to spot the link for the latest version.

Leeman

Hey. I wanted to test this out as it sounded like something me little noob could profit from. However if I create a new World and then a new colony after enabling this mod (only using this one and core) and the Overview window is bugged out

http://i.imgur.com/AuxhZrO.png

any Idea as to why this happenes? As in am I doing something wrong or is it something on your end that needs updating?

Edit: Actually. Never mind. I created a new world with every mod but "core" and got the same result. my bad

RemingtonRyder

This was a bug from v0.9.725 of Rimworld. If you haven't done so already, please download the latest version.

If you have the latest version this means that somehow the bug is back. Please post a report in the Bugs forum with your save and world file - compress them first, you may have to link to the zip file on Dropbox/OneDrive/similar as there's an attachment size limit.

Thanks!

Juujika

Quote from: MarvinKosh on February 23, 2015, 07:36:05 PM
Very minor update today following the release of Alpha 9e, guys, just some changed XML tags in the original StoryTellerDefs file is all.
Ill get XML error: <minDaysBetweenThreatBigs>4</minDaysBetweenThreatBigs> doesen't correspond to any field in type StorytellerDef

RemingtonRyder

You need to download the latest version of RimWorld or use an older version of Less Incident Trolling.

Quote from: Juujika on March 12, 2015, 08:00:11 AM
Ill get XML error: <minDaysBetweenThreatBigs>4</minDaysBetweenThreatBigs> doesen't correspond to any field in type StorytellerDef

Juujika

Quote from: MarvinKosh on March 12, 2015, 10:48:47 AM
You need to download the latest version of RimWorld or use an older version of Less Incident Trolling.

Thank you, i was sure that i have it, but i didnt, sorry my mistake :/

360chaos

Heey I have a question is this mod compatible with modded AI Storytellers like The Rimsenal Storyteller pack? (Link:https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11160.0)

RemingtonRyder

jerome736

RemingtonRyder

zeldion