[MOD] (ALPHA 7) Blood Pact by JuliaEllie - ALPHA SEVEN! (F this S)

Started by JuliaEllie, September 28, 2014, 02:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smasher5523

I give up on the mod, i cant get pact strength and i dont see wth pact strength even does.. anyway, i got tech tree minami now so this mod has no use for me anymore, Sorry

JuliaEllie

Im sorry. I was looking for the bug but I cant find it and I have no clue why it wont work for some :( for now I simply dont have enough time to keep up with all my mods.

austinwelser

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE,
also thanks for the mod Julie!

JuliaEllie

Quote from: austinwelser on October 20, 2014, 04:19:42 PM
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE,
also thanks for the mod Julie!

MILK FOR THE KHORNEFLAKES!!

austinwelser

Berengar

Moin, and greetings!
I found today some old chaos Powerarmors for Rimworld on my PC.
There not very god, but hey maybe you can use them.  ;)
I have some blodpack, Orc and Imperial Stuff to, when you want them, just send pm me.

Mfg: Berengar

Clibanarius

A: Those rule. B: This mod could, with just a bit of work (I'm not sure randomly conjuring corpses is something RimWorld handles INNATELY, but JuliaEllie is a genius when it comes to coding), be made to work with her Eugenetics mod to summon fodder for genetic experiments/cloned personality recipients. Lovely.

Berengar

Hmm why not somthing im frankenstein Style?
Im mean.. jo have some Bodypawnts.. some headpawns.. like on with big muscles.. one with 4 Legs an Lizard Head and so on.
And with all that parts, you can buld your own Army of creepy Monsters. :D
But all that Body parts need special abilitis.. like the Strongman Body gives more Meele Sklill, an Health, but slow you Colonist down.

JuliaEllie

Those textures are great :) At the moment Im working on something new but Im sure I can use your texures somewhere in the future.

Wow thanks Cliban  appreciate that :) but I no longer support Blood Pact because it was only a proof of concept which broke during porting from A6 to A7

Berengar

Naah thanks xD
But im not realy proud? (stolz) on them.
When you need something just pm me, im always looking for new projekts. :)

ianfkyeah

Initially I saw a bolter. Now Chaos preachers. I hope to see a full-scale 40k integration underway soon!

Something along the lines of starting off with Imp humans, with building options that give you a chance to lead down a Space Marine path, or a sinister Chaos path.

The hope is real.