[1.0] Turret Collection (update 02.03.2019, adds more contents)

Started by eatKenny, October 15, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouan

Awesome! Time to increase my next colony's pew pew quotient. More Dakka!
Damn Pirates!

Andy_Dandy

Was reserarch costs rebalanced upwards? I'd like to see a doubbling.

eatKenny

Quote from: Patrykbono20 on August 23, 2015, 02:37:55 AM
What do you think about the possibility of creating these segments to build a smaller department like a minigun?

can't quite understand what you mean ??? a craftable minigun?

eatKenny

Quote from: Andy_Dandy on August 25, 2015, 10:15:10 PM
Was reserarch costs rebalanced upwards? I'd like to see a doubbling.

I don't see much Change of the Research costs in A12, i will check again.

eatKenny

i decided to move "Anti-Tank Weapons" to this mod to make it easier to maintain.

added a new turret: anti-tank missile launcher, and some small balances(less cost for anti-tank rocket launcher etc.)

Patrykbono20

I mean, the module to a minigun was at a later stage of the game could be built by player

Mechanoid Hivemind

Got this when i loaded up i figured it was yours since your mod is the only one with extra turrets
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

eatKenny

Quote from: Mechanoid Hivemind on August 30, 2015, 03:29:35 AM

Got this when i loaded up i figured it was yours since your mod is the only one with extra turrets

Make sure the main mod Turret Collection is loaded before the Extensions.

Ectoplasm

Hello, a simple question, for a simple person.

By what means can I create the crates that contain the various turrets? For the life of me I can't figure it out.. If I start the colony with edb's prepare carefully I can select a crate which I can use & place / install yet when I try to build a turret through the security section, it places something down, but it never gets built (and in the UI the little crate icons number is red). I realise you need the crate to make the turret, but back to square one.. how do I make the darn turret crate in the first place?

I can research the various turrets, I just don't see through which production method they're made.

eatKenny

Quote from: Ectoplasm on September 03, 2015, 01:56:24 PM
Hello, a simple question, for a simple person.

By what means can I create the crates that contain the various turrets? For the life of me I can't figure it out.. If I start the colony with edb's prepare carefully I can select a crate which I can use & place / install yet when I try to build a turret through the security section, it places something down, but it never gets built (and in the UI the little crate icons number is red). I realise you need the crate to make the turret, but back to square one.. how do I make the darn turret crate in the first place?

I can research the various turrets, I just don't see through which production method they're made.

certain turret need certain crate to build, for example M2 turret need M2 crate(all crates use same texture though). make sure you got right crate to build the turret you need.

Ectoplasm

Quote from: eatKenny on September 03, 2015, 02:14:02 PM
certain turret need certain crate to build, for example M2 turret need M2 crate(all crates use same texture though). make sure you got right crate to build the turret you need.

But how do I make the crate?

eatKenny

Quote from: Ectoplasm on September 03, 2015, 02:15:18 PM
Quote from: eatKenny on September 03, 2015, 02:14:02 PM

But how do I make the crate?

for the game balance you can't make it yourself, you can only BUY crates from trader ships. (you can't make a laser gun out of some steel can you?)

Ectoplasm

Ahh, got it. I was messing about with another turret mod, and you could just make them with steel etc, I didn't realise they were a bought commodity. Thanks for clearing this up quickly :)

stormageddon565

w-what no i wasn't going to make a doom base why would i ever want to do that.  ;D

«Temple»

Are the anti tank weapons the exact same from the other mod?