[1.0] Turret Collection (update 02.03.2019, adds more contents)

Started by eatKenny, October 15, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivan_Poddubniy

Hi! Used this mod on A12, cool thing. Wanted to try it on https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19800.0 popular pack A13, but it seems there are no howitzer shells in the game (i checked throw development "spawn thing" menu). Mb somebody can suggest what the problem?

eatKenny

Quote from: Ivan_Poddubniy on May 21, 2016, 12:24:47 PM
Hi! Used this mod on A12, cool thing. Wanted to try it on https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19800.0 popular pack A13, but it seems there are no howitzer shells in the game (i checked throw development "spawn thing" menu). Mb somebody can suggest what the problem?

you just need artillery shell.

eatKenny

i played to much world of warships, so now i have to add the old big naval gun :(

eatKenny

gone mad with naval gun turrets, re-added the small-caliber naval gun turrets from previous version with texture rework and rebalance.

pktongrimworld

joaonunes

damn...

My laptop freezes if two flak turrets from the CR mod shoot simultaneously, imagine 2 of those naval guns xD Any compatibility patch for CR for the turrets? I'm guessing that without a patch the explosions would be only explosions, without shrapnel, right? I haven't played vanilla for so long I can't remember anymore :'(
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

eatKenny

Quote from: pktongrimworld on June 22, 2016, 12:23:18 AM
if only siegers can build them :P

then your base will be flat after 2 salvo, then you rage quit.

eatKenny

Quote from: joaonunes on June 22, 2016, 11:02:16 AM
damn...

My laptop freezes if two flak turrets from the CR mod shoot simultaneously, imagine 2 of those naval guns xD Any compatibility patch for CR for the turrets? I'm guessing that without a patch the explosions would be only explosions, without shrapnel, right? I haven't played vanilla for so long I can't remember anymore :'(

they are now just vanilla explosion without shrapnel, point is, if a 280mm HE explodes around you, you will just torn apart from the blast rather than killed by shrapnel.

joaonunes

Alright.
A few questions:
- What's the blast radius of the 280mm?
- Does it fire 3 shells or just one?
- How accurate are the naval guns?
- Do they cover all of the map? It's a 280mm gun, should have some kickass range xD

eatKenny

Quote from: joaonunes on June 22, 2016, 12:18:16 PM
Alright.
A few questions:
- What's the blast radius of the 280mm?
- Does it fire 3 shells or just one?
- How accurate are the naval guns?
- Do they cover all of the map? It's a 280mm gun, should have some kickass range xD

- blast radius 5, dmg 80 (bomb), extra dmg 160 (bomb) if direct hit
- fire 3 shells
- force miss radius 11
- yes it will cover all of the map since in reallife the range is over 18km.

joaonunes

Quote from: eatKenny on June 22, 2016, 01:27:00 PM
- fire 3 shells
- force miss radius 11

thanks, pretty much all I needed to know :D one more mod for my list

Warforyou

Quote from: eatKenny on June 22, 2016, 01:27:00 PM
- fire 3 shells
- force miss radius 11

That sounds badass  8)

joaonunes

Quite honestly, 80 splash damage sounds like a massive hit, considering limbs have around 40-50hp (correct me if I'm wrong), so this should be fun to watch 8)

securitycop

the 40MM ammo is bugging out my game causing it to crash , well i mean the ammo table for it any suggestions?

eatKenny

Quote from: securitycop on June 27, 2016, 06:25:33 PM
the 40MM ammo is bugging out my game causing it to crash , well i mean the ammo table for it any suggestions?

the 40mm naval gun dosent need any ammo, i dont know where your problem comes ???

the big 26cm naval gun needs "naval gun shell" as ammo which you can buy from "arms dealer", i will add it to craftble ammo in future update.