[1.0] Turret Collection (update 02.03.2019, adds more contents)

Started by eatKenny, October 15, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securitycop

the big 26cm naval gun needs "naval gun shell" as ammo which you can buy from "arms dealer", i will add it to craftble ammo in future update.

ahh that was it , every time i tried to make the table to craft it the screen would go haywire and puke up all sorts of colors
TY for the work around !

P.S. can u get old out of date mods working for me like fusion reactor??   the mod i believe has been abandon just like better power mods

Sjel

I cant seem to be able to build any of this. How do You build these towers? Ive researched advanced turrets yet i cant find any option to build these guns/cannon. Does this collection require other mods or am I missing something?

Have a nice day.
S.

P.s. i was not precise, i found tower bases/foundations but cand find how to make barrels/cannons themselves.

Sjel

Is waiting for the arms dealer the only way of getting those towers? Is this forum dead?

eatKenny

sorry was busy with work, you can buy the turret from Armsdealer or Exotic Goods Trader.

Sjel

Thanks. Anyway to lure them into range? Never met them during the first 5 seasons.

eatKenny

Quote from: Sjel on July 06, 2016, 10:25:18 AM
Thanks. Anyway to lure them into range? Never met them during the first 5 seasons.

that's the problem with A13, trader ships are too rare. i'm not going to change anything for now, wait for A14 to release and see if it will be fixed.

and you can always go to develope mode to call the trader ships.

Pilz

Hey there, do you plan on updating for A14? If so, is there a rough ETA you could give us?

A defense without BRRRRRRT is no real defense!

123nick

Quote from: eatKenny on July 06, 2016, 10:51:13 AM
Quote from: Sjel on July 06, 2016, 10:25:18 AM

that's the problem with A13, trader ships are too rare. i'm not going to change anything for now, wait for A14 to release and see if it will be fixed.

and you can always go to develope mode to call the trader ships.

there is a mod that adds a thing EXACTLY for doing that: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=18995.msg207274#msg207276
you just power it ,and after a while you can call a ship, and then after another while a trader is guaranteed to come. it might not be the trader type you want, but it is a trader.

123nick

hey, do some of the turrets require AI persona cores? i think the howitzer, rocket artillery? and some other ones do, and i think thats a bit expensive. i think that turrets that use AI cores can be seperated into 2 types, one that is manually aimed and another that isnt but requires the core, unlike the former. the former would have bad accuracy, like half  or 2/3 of the accuracy the standard one does, and maybe slightly longer reload time, but doesent require a core.

eatKenny

i will update this mod to A14, maybe this weekend.

eatKenny

Quote from: 123nick on July 20, 2016, 11:20:14 AM
hey, do some of the turrets require AI persona cores? i think the howitzer, rocket artillery? and some other ones do, and i think thats a bit expensive. i think that turrets that use AI cores can be seperated into 2 types, one that is manually aimed and another that isnt but requires the core, unlike the former. the former would have bad accuracy, like half  or 2/3 of the accuracy the standard one does, and maybe slightly longer reload time, but doesent require a core.

no they no longer require AI core anymore, but for most turret you have to buy specific components from traders to build the turret.

Pilz

Quote from: eatKenny on July 20, 2016, 12:42:49 PM

That is great to hear!

Thank you for you effort, i think i speak for all of us when i say that you are doing a great job ;)

MatthewHughes

i know you have updated the gun mod. but i am wondering if you will be publishing them all to steam once they have been updated as i really enjoy your mods and i prefer using steam workshop as its easy to keep track of?

123nick

Quote from: eatKenny on July 20, 2016, 12:42:49 PM

hows the update coming along? i see you updated industrialization.

DannyTang

Is this mod no longer supported? Its been a while since the last update