[1.0] Turret Collection (update 02.03.2019, adds more contents)

Started by eatKenny, October 15, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

Quote from: duduluu on February 14, 2017, 06:52:56 AM
Hey, eatKenny!
I'd like to maintain this mod!
And, could I post your High Caliber and Medieval Asian Weapons on Steam Workshop?
By the way, the 'mediveal' may only for Europe, not for Asian. 'Ancient' may better.
no problem, all yours!
and sure you can upload those 2 mods to steam workshop.
good suggestion, i will change the name to "Ancient Asian Weapons", you can change the name when you upload this mod to steam workshop.

crusader2010

If possible please make it compatible with Combat Realism and change the research options to make it harder to get to some of the turrets :) thanks!
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

duduluu

RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

eatKenny

Quote from: duduluu on February 15, 2017, 01:47:12 AM
Thx, but I need the source code
i will upload the source code when i'm home today

eatKenny

Quote from: duduluu on February 15, 2017, 01:47:12 AM
Thx, but I need the source code
the source code has been uploaded, plz redownload the mod from dropbox.
btw the tesla turret was too unbalanced in last patch, use your imagination to nerf it a little bit ;)

Steelwolf

Hi, thanks again for creating this mod Kenny and also to you duduluu for updating the turret collection. I was wondering if either of you could add in the 15 cm naval gun in the future. I want to complete my Scharnhorst boat/base that I just recently built. Looks awesome so far. Here check it out~ http://imgur.com/a/z68O1

eatKenny

Quote from: Steelwolf on February 21, 2017, 06:03:24 AM
Hi, thanks again for creating this mod Kenny and also to you duduluu for updating the turret collection. I was wondering if either of you could add in the 15 cm naval gun in the future. I want to complete my Scharnhorst boat/base that I just recently built. Looks awesome so far. Here check it out~ http://imgur.com/a/z68O1
wow nice, however i dont have time to work on this mod anymore, you may ask duduluu or just do it your self, it's not that hard.

Match

Heya EatKenny, sad to see you let go of this mod. For the source code, do you have a git repo or is it only available on dropbox?

ertzuiop

Jan2607

Oh yes, thank you very much for updating this mod! :)
I already gave up my hope for an update, so I'm very happy to see this!
I definetely will use it with my next game without Combat Extended.

Jan2607

Can you upload it to the Steam Workshop, please? That would make it much easier to have the newest version. And more people would see this mod, since the forums is pretty dead :(
But many players liked your mod in the past and I think they would do so now.

eatKenny

Quote from: Jan2607 on March 02, 2019, 08:27:37 PM
Can you upload it to the Steam Workshop, please? That would make it much easier to have the newest version. And more people would see this mod, since the forums is pretty dead :(
But many players liked your mod in the past and I think they would do so now.

as i dont use steam myself, anyone is welcome to upload the mod to steam workshop, just leave a message to me and i will give the approval.