[1.0] Turret Collection (update 02.03.2019, adds more contents)

Started by eatKenny, October 15, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ertzuiop

Finally i had the chance to use your turrets and i love it.
But cant use cannon and howitzer turrets so far. Getting a "found no nearby unreserved shells..." message.

eatKenny

Quote from: ertzuiop on March 31, 2019, 12:12:52 PM
Finally i had the chance to use your turrets and i love it.
But cant use cannon and howitzer turrets so far. Getting a "found no nearby unreserved shells..." message.
you need to produce those shells first, in mechanic bench.

ertzuiop

I know, nonetheless it throws the message. Ammo is nearby in shelfs, storage zone etc.
To be clear, so far i could use the rocket and incendiary launcher, but not the other two for some reason.

eatKenny

Quote from: ertzuiop on March 31, 2019, 02:51:05 PM
I know, nonetheless it throws the message. Ammo is nearby in shelfs, storage zone etc.
To be clear, so far i could use the rocket and incendiary launcher, but not the other two for some reason.
that's weird, check if the shells you have are allowed in the cannon/howitzer shell selection tab.

ertzuiop

They are allowed. Still cant use them.
Additional info: those 2 turrets have no ammo capacity window in their UI.
Like to know if there are others who had the same issue. If its just me then it must be a mod conflicting with just those 2 turrets.
So far i didnt have any errors showing in the log when the issue occurs, too.

Canute

ertzuiop,
if you use a modmanager you should just test it out with hugslib and this mod enabled on a quickstart colony.
If it work's on that colony, you maybe should try to move the mod at the modlist, last or pretty early.

eatKenny

Quote from: ertzuiop on April 01, 2019, 01:47:44 AM
They are allowed. Still cant use them.
Additional info: those 2 turrets have no ammo capacity window in their UI.
Like to know if there are others who had the same issue. If its just me then it must be a mod conflicting with just those 2 turrets.
So far i didnt have any errors showing in the log when the issue occurs, too.
seems a conflict with other mods.
BTW howitzer and cannon work like vanilla mortar with changeable shells, no ammo capacity UI.

thanks canute for your help!

leafzxg

Hi eatKenny , I want to upload the mod to steam workshop , can you give me the approval ? :)

eatKenny

Quote from: leafzxg on July 25, 2019, 07:39:35 AM
Hi eatKenny , I want to upload the mod to steam workshop , can you give me the approval ? :)
sorry for the late reply i was busy recently.

yes i will give you the approval.

leafzxg

Quote from: eatKenny on March 08, 2019, 09:39:49 AM
Quote from: Jan2607 on March 02, 2019, 08:27:37 PM
Can you upload it to the Steam Workshop, please? That would make it much easier to have the newest version. And more people would see this mod, since the forums is pretty dead :(
But many players liked your mod in the past and I think they would do so now.

as i dont use steam myself, anyone is welcome to upload the mod to steam workshop, just leave a message to me and i will give the approval.

Thankyou for your approval, I have alreadly uploaded it to the  steam workshop
. ;D

zer02

eatKenny

Quote from: zer02 on August 10, 2019, 01:29:45 PM
people asking for CE patch :-\
...me too.

yes i also saw lots of people asking CE patch in steam workshop but i simply dont have time for this. maybe someone can make one and PM me i will put the patch in main thread.

sumghai

If I have the time, I will make some CE patches and include them in Combat Extended: FastTrack Edition, so that eatKenny doesn't need to do anything on his end.

leafzxg