[1.0] Turret Collection (update 02.03.2019, adds more contents)

Started by eatKenny, October 15, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatKenny

Quote from: Riph on November 07, 2014, 03:55:07 PM

I just made a new colony to test and started some fires.  Everything works fine.

Loading my old save still has bugged fires though.  Strange!

hmm.. i think it's just some one time incident.

eatKenny

small update v1.4b: added some smoke and flash when firing the big guns(cannon, howitzer, rocket launcher) to make it more exciting

no big thing, anyone who want try it out be my guest.

PS: i'm currently working on a stun turret which fires rubber bullets to stun enemies. will be released in v1.5

Reysuke

eatKenny

updated to v1.5b.

i did somehow played through a game with the mod and made some balance tweaks especially on rocket launcher.

main change is: rocket launcher no longer needs ai core to build, but rockets are now more expensive. so now you can build rocket launcher much earlier, but more costly to fire. on the other hand, howitzer is expensive to build, but cheap to fire, and more accurate too since has an ai core to help aim.

download link and changelog has been updated, others will be updated tomorrow.

eatKenny

updated to v1.6 with new extension "Turret Collection: Overkill"

extension need orignal "Turret Collection" to run, please read the changelog.

enjoy! ;)

Ded1

Well when you get that extension balanced i will definatly be using it!  The chain gun fits right in as a rapid fire weapon progression from the minigun.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

Zeta Omega

Please....PLEASE MAKE THE ARTILARY CANNON! don't make it use ammo though...I loved that turret so much

eatKenny

Quote from: Zeta Omega on November 23, 2014, 02:10:32 PM
Please....PLEASE MAKE THE ARTILARY CANNON! don't make it use ammo though...I loved that turret so much

like this?

Ded1

Oh god the german railway gun!  That would be hilarious to add a 10x10 arty piece.  Something along the lines of Mallets Mortar or Little David
Feel Good Modpack

eatKenny

Quote from: Ded1 on November 23, 2014, 03:09:09 PM
Oh god the german railway gun!  That would be hilarious to add a 10x10 arty piece.  Something along the lines of Mallets Mortar or Little David

hidden skill: can shoot a pawn to any place in the map ;)

Ded1

with a 60% chance to destroy his legs.  Though the pawn shooting could be really usefully seeing as some maps generate with hidden areas inside the mountain that are open to the air.  First there would have to be a tech where you can see anything that is open to above though, something like a small satellite or even a camera on a parachute.
Feel Good Modpack

Goo Poni

When the game locks up as a cannon shot hits the zombie horde, you know that cannon shot is doing some good. Now to just tear down all my mortars, mass produce shells and keep these guns stocked up.

eatKenny

Quote from: Goo Poni on November 23, 2014, 04:02:42 PM
When the game locks up as a cannon shot hits the zombie horde, you know that cannon shot is doing some good.

i know that feel bro ;)

PS(to all): is ammo supply enough for you? or should i make a workbench that colonists can produce cannon shells and rockets? (by "enough" i mean enough to deal with colony threats but not too much that you can play with, like shooting muffalos >:()

Ded1

Feel Good Modpack