[1.0] Turret Collection (update 02.03.2019, adds more contents)

Started by eatKenny, October 15, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john pretzel

The above, but kitchen version:

And you're right Eatkenny, a manual energy independent machine gun is always handy in solar flare times.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Idk if anyone can see this but a pawn is equipped with a spot light tower and its freaking me out lmao
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Mechanoid Hivemind

The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

eatKenny

Quote from: GiantCookieEater on December 21, 2014, 11:15:34 AM
Idk if anyone can see this but a pawn is equipped with a spot light tower and its freaking me out lmao

oh i forget the line

<canBeSpawningInventory>false</canBeSpawningInventory>

will be fixed asap.

Mirkk47

Would you please make flamethrower tower, tesla coil and some sort of single target, long cool-down, organics (animals, humans... because it's fun mind controling monkeys, trust me.), mind control tower? Also if you would make laser tower look something like this: that would be simply awesome and in fact, would fit rimworld (It looks like makeshift laser device and that's something a survivors with some knowlenge would make.) rather well.
If you know from what games are these from, good. If not, blame EA.

securitycop

Outstanding and will use immediately love the stun turret

Great job!

eatKenny

updated to v1.7c

- fixed the "raider carrying turret gun" problem
- some balances
- added nuclear strike as beta.

eatKenny

Quote from: Mirkk47 on December 21, 2014, 12:54:57 PM
Would you please make flamethrower tower, tesla coil and some sort of single target, long cool-down, organics (animals, humans... because it's fun mind controling monkeys, trust me.), mind control tower? Also if you would make laser tower look something like this: that would be simply awesome and in fact, would fit rimworld (It looks like makeshift laser device and that's something a survivors with some knowlenge would make.) rather well.
If you know from what games are these from, good. If not, blame EA.

if i have time i might make some new turrets ;) but mind-control tower is way out of my ability, you can make a request in mod request section.

for the laser turret this is my reference:

as i said i'm not really a sci-fi fan, but you can alwasy edit the texture yourself in folder "Turret Collection\Textures\Things\Building\Security"

Mechanoid Hivemind

okay thank god cause the 1 raider sat behind cover and and tried to spotlight me to death

Ded1

Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

eatKenny

Quote from: TrashMan on December 20, 2014, 07:24:04 AM
Nice. Just one gripe. GAU-8 Avenger doesn't look like the real thing.

i added a big cooling barrel to protect the gun barrels inside and support the frontend of the gun. but if you check the texture folder you will find a b-version texture look exactly like the GAU-8.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Ded1 on December 21, 2014, 10:44:22 PM
He should keep that in cause its hilarious.
i saw that in my raid feed and i lost it i literally let him give up it was so funny ;)

eatKenny

Quote from: GiantCookieEater on December 22, 2014, 05:54:28 AM
i saw that in my raid feed and i lost it i literally let him give up it was so funny ;)

damn it's so heavy :(

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: eatKenny on December 22, 2014, 06:09:45 AM
Quote from: GiantCookieEater on December 22, 2014, 05:54:28 AM

damn it's so heavy :(
OKAY OKAY STOP Bahahahahahha i am losing it here :'D

eatKenny

updated to v1.8, added tactical nuclear strike and some other small balances.

enjoy, and please tell me if you find bugs ;)