[MOD] (Alpha 8) Crypto Casket Auto Doctor

Started by Vader, January 19, 2015, 12:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vader

Bring to your attention a small mod.
The idea and texture form here
Differs from the original completely rewrite the code to work correctly on electricity and additional checks that exclude jam in the container.
This auto-doctor, or rather crypto container upgraded to auto-doctor. He will bind your wounds and cure diseases. It is available immediately without research but requires Steel and Glitterworld Medicine does not work without electricity.
Necessary for the construction of 500 Steel and 10 Glitterworld Medicine.
In operation consumes 500 W power, idle 10% of the total maximum power.

Moved to my modpack

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

skullywag

It is my mod. Hes just adjusted the code i supplied to his liking. No harm there. Its the dev code though and not what i have here. Which handles disease and everything as well , which btw this code will not its just sets the last treatment so the pawn will not be immune. Ill update my code tonight so you can grab that bit as well ;)

Also is glitterworld medicine in alpha 8. I mean do traders stock it? Ive never seen it.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

SilverDragon

Quote from: skullywag on January 19, 2015, 12:58:15 PM
Also is glitterworld medicine in alpha 8. I mean do traders stock it? Ive never seen it.

Not that I've seen, only in resource pod drops.

millenium

Quote from: SilverDragon on January 19, 2015, 01:25:19 PM

never seen it never bought it never had it stocked i question whether it exists or not.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: millenium on January 19, 2015, 05:59:22 PM
Quote from: SilverDragon on January 19, 2015, 01:25:19 PM

never seen it never bought it never had it stocked i question whether it exists or not.

Apparently is a bug in A8. Is fixed for A9 according to the Jan 6 changelog entry.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Khaosius789

What happened to this mod? It says it's no longer available.

Also, for future reference, please never use Microsoft Onedrive to upload mods. =/ It's a hassle.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Vader