[MOD] (Alpha 7) PurpleIvy - Now with rare melee drops and all consuming Ivy

Started by skullywag, October 18, 2014, 09:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HBKRKO619

FantasySys

skullywag

Its A10 compatible but I might wait for A11. Theres a few niggles id like to iron out and time is something of a commodity thats in short supply for me right now.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

picollo

Some plans for re-release? It was supposed to work on A10, so I hoped it will work on A11, however it doesn't. And it freezes game when I mark it as active mod. Whenever I start game with this mod active, I'll see black screen only. When I mark it as active, and try to return to main menu, i see background screen, and nothing more.
And this mod seems to be as awesome as Zombie Apocalypse. Together it could be best post apocalyptic scenario ever. Maybe also with increased chances for Nuclear Fallout. (BTW. can you ensure that purple Ivy wont be affected by radiation?). I want to play post apo scenario :)

skullywag

Randomly i opened this sucker up last night and starting the update process. Its a VERY large mpd so bear with me, i also have some thimgs i want to refactor. Hopefully it wont take too long but yeah this wont work on A11 currently.

Raufgar

Quote from: skullywag on July 03, 2015, 12:00:03 PM
Randomly i opened this sucker up last night and starting the update process. Its a VERY large mpd so bear with me, i also have some thimgs i want to refactor. Hopefully it wont take too long but yeah this wont work on A11 currently.

YAY! Soon, I can unleash creeping hell on my colonists again! Thank Skully!
Don't be afraid to voice your opinions...

The worse thing that can happen to you is that you'll get your ass capped.

Raufgar

Skully? Don't go back to sleep please Skully? Skully, are you there??

...for some reason, I feel like Mulder...

skullywag

Its coming. Base level stuff is now A11 compatible. Im rewriting the spread code again (ill never be happy with it lol). Itll be released soon....

Raufgar

Quote from: skullywag on August 10, 2015, 03:57:28 AM
Its coming. Base level stuff is now A11 compatible. Im rewriting the spread code again (ill never be happy with it lol). Itll be released soon....

Yay! Thanks Skully!

The13thRonin

skullywag

Ive been reworking this for a while (since alpha7) and am only now getting to a point where i feel the core gane supports the things i wanted to do with it. I will be releasing an a11 version i just have a few things i need to tidy up.

johiah

Quote from: skullywag on August 12, 2015, 12:00:59 PM
Ive been reworking this for a while (since alpha7) and am only now getting to a point where i feel the core gane supports the things i wanted to do with it. I will be releasing an a11 version i just have a few things i need to tidy up.
Any news on this mod? Really looking forward to giving this a try.
"My best warden has no jaw"

skullywag

Its being playtested. Im kind of quiet right now on the modding front due to my surface pro 3 being in for repair and as im oit an about a lot its my main pc for modding. Should get it back in a few weeks.

johiah

Quote from: skullywag on September 19, 2015, 04:21:33 AM
Its being playtested. Im kind of quiet right now on the modding front due to my surface pro 3 being in for repair and as im oit an about a lot its my main pc for modding. Should get it back in a few weeks.
Yay! This thing sounds awesome! Really looking forwards to it.
"My best warden has no jaw"

caboose410

Can you make a special kind of wall/floor that can stop the ivy growth? Last time I played this I have to destroy the ivy because they are spreading everywhere!