[W | 0.7.584] Pistols in the corner

Started by Evul, October 19, 2014, 03:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Is it just me or are more pistols poping up more and more in the further left corner?

Throe the cause of the game more and more pistols is poping up in the left down corner. Does anyone else experience this?

Is it just happening to project armory pistols or does it happen to any other weapon?

Help confirm and squish this bug.

EDIT: 0001237: Pistol spawn in lower left corner when space refugee event launches

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

skullywag

what like just spawning there? that has to be a PA bug, ive never seen it happen.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

I had a problem with armor vests popping down there whenever a raidparty attacked
(turns out it was entirely because they tried to wear two middle layer vests cause of 'faulty wiring' in my mod, so other mid layer item one got tossed)

Anyway I made a conclusion ::) that when pawn tries to spawn with item it cannot hold for whatever reason it'll pop up down there
There could be something gone wonky in PA?
try to spawn invasions, that mite help you with finding the cause

But I'm no expert so you can diseregard and use spam filter on whatever I say most of the time! ;D

Evul

TRACKED IT DOWN!

It happens when a space refugee event launches. When the Refugee carries a gun. it spawns in the lower left corner. It also happens unmodded.

I added it to the dev bugtracker.

skullywag

huuu...so it does...the blood of the pawn crashing ends up there as well.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Evul

That I did not notice but I note it down. :)