[MOD] (A10) This is my Flammenwerfer - it werfs Flammen - A10Update (24.04.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, October 19, 2014, 09:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

Yas

Jules... please feel free to announce ur streams in advance... u could get more visits.

Shinzy

Quote from: Yas on December 27, 2014, 10:34:49 AM
Jules... please feel free to announce ur streams in advance... u could get more visits.

Is true! only time I saw one of her strems was when she'd said she was gna stream day before =P
the entire stream reminded me of this song btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn58-Nl9NYw
(Was making the mood diamonds for the pawns "Why are they blaaaaaaaack?!")

JuliaEllie

Yeah I should make a stream thread somewhere to announce the streams but usually I stream spontaniously - you can still follow me on twitch to see when I start or maybe I will introduce a schedule.

Yas

Quote from: JuliaEllie on December 27, 2014, 01:49:32 PM
Yeah I should make a stream thread somewhere to announce the streams but usually I stream spontaniously - you can still follow me on twitch to see when I start or maybe I will introduce a schedule.

U also could consider to record ur streams and upload 'em on youtube. That would be most awesome... since u could watch explanations again, or later, or so.

... and while I start a wishlist... for stream it would be awesome to have some kind of chat or so... so u can ask stuff u dont get and so...

... and universal peace and food for everybody. Guess thats all for today. :)

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Yas on January 01, 2015, 06:07:29 PM
Quote from: JuliaEllie on December 27, 2014, 01:49:32 PM

U also could consider to record ur streams and upload 'em on youtube. That would be most awesome... since u could watch explanations again, or later, or so.

... and while I start a wishlist... for stream it would be awesome to have some kind of chat or so... so u can ask stuff u dont get and so...

... and universal peace and food for everybody. Guess thats all for today. :)

I think I cant upload my streams to youtube because of my heavy use of copyrighted content (music) also I think its not very interesting to watch a 6 hour video of somebody derping a mod together. I might work on a series of tutorials for YouTube (maybe it wont ever see the light of day Im not good with this..)

There IS a chat on twitch just use it :D

I think I cant bring universal peace - Im more of a "peace through superior fire power" person :D

edit: OH and I have a thing in my signature now which should indicate my stream status

Yas

Quote from: JuliaEllie on January 01, 2015, 07:20:31 PMI think I cant upload my streams to youtube because of my heavy use of copyrighted content (music) also I think its not very interesting to watch a 6 hour video of somebody derping a mod together. I might work on a series of tutorials for YouTube (maybe it wont ever see the light of day Im not good with this..)

Yh, that would be nice I think. About music... I dunno. Maybe for upload some CC music? Do u realy think anyone would mind? ... wait... sure they would :(

Quote from: JuliaEllie on January 01, 2015, 07:20:31 PMThere IS a chat on twitch just use it :D

Yh, just saw it :)

Quote from: JuliaEllie on January 01, 2015, 07:20:31 PMI think I cant bring universal peace - Im more of a "peace through superior fire power" person :D

Well... rip the planet apart, and I guess it would be peacefull too...

Quote from: JuliaEllie on January 01, 2015, 07:20:31 PMedit: OH and I have a thing in my signature now which should indicate my stream status

Yh, just saw it ;) Didnt knew anyone but me still uses ICQ... haha

Patrykbono20

Quote from: StorymasterQ on December 11, 2014, 04:25:45 AM
Yes, German is such an angry language, isn't it? You can't help but yell when using it. Almost like you can't help but be smooth/sleazy when using French.

german, french, belbium languade. If you have a super power You speak polish :P

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Patrykbono20 on January 02, 2015, 05:49:44 AM
Yes, German is such an angry language, isn't it? You can't help but yell when using it. Almost like you can't help but be smooth/sleazy when using French.

german, french, belbium languade. If you have a super power You speak polish :P

must resist joke of polish "super power"

Yas

Im not sure what u are about. Geman not angry... complicated, long-winded... Mark Twain said anything needed to say about: http://www.crossmyt.com/hc/linghebr/awfgrmlg.html

Even arab (https://www.youtube.com/user/aljazeerachannel) a great language to curse in :) - not realy "angry".

And it needed a Shaekspear or a Milton to make english nice to listen :).

BTW.: Isnt that a _little_ bit off topic?

JuliaEllie

this is TOTALLY off topic but its fine we just shouldnt over do it :D

Grynnreaper

you make good stuffs, I eagerly await your efforts on firefighting tools. gun that fires expanding foam blob with a 10 second lifespan that puts out flames would be neat. it could expand into the adjacent tiles and maybe get bigger with research and better materials? Maybe if you shoot a person with it it stuns em for a bit or suffocates them

Montag