[A11] Extended Surgery and Bionics V1.9

Started by Minus, October 21, 2014, 04:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tresflores

if you want i still have the old version i could upload it if you want

200Down

Quote from: Ykara on February 07, 2015, 05:48:23 PM
Thank you, I'll be more careful next time ^^ Fortunately I was able to add the bionic shoulders to the turtle version and my savefile loaded. I removed the shoulder of my pawn, installed the original turtle fix version again and now it works again ^^ Thank you, I'll keep backups of my mods from now on.

Gratz man. Sucks loosing all those hours of colony building  :'(

BatoN556

my colonist is now similar to Marcus Wright from the movie "The terminator Savior"

Hayhorse

Quick question; Is this mod still compatible with glitter tech .8?
GlitterTech 0.8 now changes the files that have to do with organs/limbs with "Advanced Bionics".

200Down

Quote from: Hayhorse on February 11, 2015, 07:25:43 PM
Quick question; Is this mod still compatible with glitter tech .8?
GlitterTech 0.8 now changes the files that have to do with organs/limbs with "Advanced Bionics".

Quick answer: Try it and see
Long answer: It's way too long to answer.
Find out which mod came first and ask the newer one's author is your best bet.

Russer

I can't attach limbs to an already shot off limb, the wound is not fresh anymore I know. Still at least a bionic arm should be attachable. I hope this will be fixed in next the next update.

<li Class="MissingBodyPart">
<def>MissingBodyPart</def>
<body>Human</body>
<startTicks>3679606</startTicks>
<partIndex>35</partIndex>
<uniqueInt>1761534879</uniqueInt>
<body>Human</body>
<lastInjury>Gunshot</lastInjury>
</li>
<body>Human</body>
<partIndex>36</partIndex>
<uniqueInt>1142057920</uniqueInt>
<body>Human</body>
</li>
<body>Human</body>
<partIndex>37</partIndex>
<uniqueInt>965567660</uniqueInt>
<body>Human</body>
</li>
<body>Human</body>
<partIndex>38</partIndex>
<uniqueInt>852510774</uniqueInt>
<body>Human</body>
</li>
<body>Human</body>
<partIndex>39</partIndex>
<uniqueInt>766359529</uniqueInt>
<body>Human</body>
</li>
<body>Human</body>
<partIndex>40</partIndex>
<uniqueInt>2050393590</uniqueInt>
<body>Human</body>
</li>
<body>Human</body>
<partIndex>41</partIndex>
<uniqueInt>676077096</uniqueInt>
<body>Human</body>
</li>
<body>Human</body>
<partIndex>42</partIndex>
<uniqueInt>409821920</uniqueInt>
<body>Human</body>
</li>
<body>Human</body>
<partIndex>43</partIndex>
<uniqueInt>1488946419</uniqueInt>
<body>Human</body>
</li>
<body>Human</body>
<partIndex>44</partIndex>
<uniqueInt>375960358</uniqueInt>
<body>Human</body>
</li>

Russer

Quote from: HelpzTePoopies on January 12, 2015, 04:32:46 PM
BUG

If person with bionic parts is killed, you can harvest infinite parts from the dead body.
That's not extended surgery mod's bug. I experienced this in the vanilla version. It occurs I think when harvesting a limb or organ while having the health tab of the target open.

jabbamonkey

Here are some texture revisions for the mod...Some medical production tables...

A revised medicine kit and some miscellaneous supplies (not implemented)

I'm also posting some texture revisions in the Apothecarius mod (meditable, lifesupport, organ, etc.)

Ooooh, and I just saw that Alpha 9 is out. Please update the mod soon. Thanks!

litenthadark

plaYer2k

Well this is an awesome mod so he sure will update it once he got around. But as the new alpha got released yesterday, it is still very young.

Thus modders have to look into what changed and often even how the vanilla game plays like before they can incorporate their old mod into the new game version ... also real life and such.

I personally am still on A8 waiting for most of my mods to upgrade to A9 and then i do the change :D

So thanks for this nice mod, i really enjoy it.

shade88

Quote from: plaYer2k on February 19, 2015, 08:03:27 AM
Well this is an awesome mod so he sure will update it once he got around. But as the new alpha got released yesterday, it is still very young.

Thus modders have to look into what changed and often even how the vanilla game plays like before they can incorporate their old mod into the new game version ... also real life and such.

I personally am still on A8 waiting for most of my mods to upgrade to A9 and then i do the change :D

So thanks for this nice mod, i really enjoy it.
I think most people will be doing the same, waiting for compatibility with the mods they enjoyed so much in A8. I just hope this gets updated sooner rather than later; it's one of my favorites.

Minus

Okay guys! I've not got a clue where to even start on updating this to A9. So anything you think might be helpful to tell me will help! I only just read my msitake on making arms attach to arms still. Really thought I'd already fixed that but, whoops.
Confused by that bug about harvesting dead bodies. Is that something they put in A8? If so, it kinda makes my vats redundant.
Damn Jabba those look nice! I'll put them in and see how they look. As nice as they are, I'm a little worried they might clash with vanilla.

*sigh*. Really got a lot of work to do now. Turtle Medic, halp!

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

plaYer2k

Heh no rush. Good work needs time!

Also tell me about bugs. I finally started playing space engineers after several months off now. We got ingame programming in C# and it can be a pain to debug ingame without a proper IDE and some limitations due to whitelists, like no foreach and several other restrictions.

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

TracerFox

Quote from: Minus on February 20, 2015, 11:22:10 AM
Okay guys! I've not got a clue where to even start on updating this to A9. So anything you think might be helpful to tell me will help! I only just read my msitake on making arms attach to arms still. Really thought I'd already fixed that but, whoops.
Confused by that bug about harvesting dead bodies. Is that something they put in A8? If so, it kinda makes my vats redundant.
Damn Jabba those look nice! I'll put them in and see how they look. As nice as they are, I'm a little worried they might clash with vanilla.

*sigh*. Really got a lot of work to do now. Turtle Medic, halp!
After some testing and research I'm fairly certain that this was something *removed* in A8, not put in.  Near as I can tell Tynan thought that being able to harvest organs from the dead was a bug, and 'fixed' it.
Personally, I would like the ability to harvest from corpses.  Maybe not organs, but at least the ability to recover implants and prosthetics.  So maybe it's something worth doing anyway.