[A11] Extended Surgery and Bionics V1.9

Started by Minus, October 21, 2014, 04:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plaYer2k

Agreed about harvesting implants and prosthetics. Harvesting organs from dead people within a certain timespan should also be okay. If the person is dead for less than 10 hours, harvest the lungs, kidneys etc.
I am not sure about the hearth though.

jabbamonkey

Quote from: Minus on February 20, 2015, 11:22:10 AM
Damn Jabba those look nice! I'll put them in and see how they look. As nice as they are, I'm a little worried they might clash with vanilla.

Well, I have plenty of retextures for the core vanilla as well...
View My Graphics Post :)

npeters6546

Tha bestest mod evah. Just waitin fhor de updaet so i can make some superr pawnz

nielscorn

Quote from: plaYer2k on February 21, 2015, 12:39:14 PM
Agreed about harvesting implants and prosthetics. Harvesting organs from dead people within a certain timespan should also be okay. If the person is dead for less than 10 hours, harvest the lungs, kidneys etc.
I am not sure about the hearth though.

Very true, it should be possible to harvest ANYTHING from a dead body(maybe even with a penalty?) within a short timeframe.

Minus

Alpha 9 version is out! I updated it all on my own this time! Pretty proud of myself, starting to feel like a modder again. Let's see how quickly you can find a mistake!

Quote from: npeters6546 on February 24, 2015, 10:50:14 AM
Tha bestest mod evah. Just waitin fhor de updaet so i can make some superr pawnz
Looks like you need to install a bionic jaw so you can talk proper good.

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

Rathael

Quote from: Minus on February 24, 2015, 04:07:05 PM
Alpha 9 version is out! I updated it all on my own this time! Pretty proud of myself, starting to feel like a modder again. Let's see how quickly you can find a mistake!

Quote from: npeters6546 on February 24, 2015, 10:50:14 AM
Looks like you need to install a bionic jaw so you can talk proper good.

Wow, that was mean. How do you know he didn't just get his hand replaced with a claw and is still getting used to typing with it? ;)

UA_Serpent

Found minor bugs in this files:
Hediffs_Synthetics
Hediffs_Prosthetics
This code not correct

<modifiers>
      <activities>
        <li>
          <activity>Sight</activity>
          <changeBy>-0.5</changeBy>
        </li>
      </activities>

here correct one

<modifiers>
      <actMods>
        <li>
          <offset>-0.5</offset>
        </li>
      </actMods>

with activities

now working correctly
here take it

[attachment deleted due to age]
With love from Ukraine.

jabbamonkey

Quote from: Minus on February 24, 2015, 04:07:05 PM

Awesome! And it contains my textures!!!!! Woohoo!  Thanks!

Minus

Quote from: UA_Serpent on February 24, 2015, 04:56:05 PM
Found minor bugs in this files:
Hediffs_Synthetics
Hediffs_Prosthetics
This code not correct

<modifiers>
      <activities>
        <li>
          <changeBy>-0.5</changeBy>
        </li>
      </activities>

here correct one

<modifiers>
      <actMods>
        <li>
          <offset>-0.5</offset>
        </li>
      </actMods>

with activities

now working correctly
here take it
UGH! I didn't get any errors messages and it's so hard to find out when a word has been changed or not! Thank you though, I knew there was no way I'd be able to get it 100% right on my first try. Keep a look out for more of my mistakes!

Pumpus

Be sure to check out "The Mod Show". Reviews of Rimworld mods so you don't have to do all the testing.

The Mod Show - By Pumpus

Etherdreamer

This will be compatible with Expanded prostetic, Cybernetic storm mods?

Minus

Quote from: Etherdreamer on February 25, 2015, 01:59:50 AM
No idea. Those two mods are based on this one so things should be named the same. But I think Cybernetic Storm changes the stats of things so as for weather you get the balanced set or the super powerful set depends on which mod you activated last. I think they're compatible, but there is likely to be balance breaking.

But don't those mods have pretty much everything this one has anyway? I can't imagine why you'd want both, or all 3.

Ykara

It's not compatible with mine nor with the Cybernetic storm mod because all three change the Races_Humanoid def. But as Minus said, there's no reason to install all three. Use the Extended Surgery and Bionics mod if you only want a few new prostheses and an uncomplicated production chain, the Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering mod if you want to have a vanilla like mod with a lot of new items and research to do and the Cybernetic Storm mod if you want a not-so-vanilla-friendly mod with more features than just new bodyparts. But all three... nah.
But there is a compatibility fix for Cybernetic Storm and Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering, if you still want this two mods to work together well.

Etherdreamer

Quote from: Minus on February 25, 2015, 09:47:25 AM
No idea. Those two mods are based on this one so things should be named the same. But I think Cybernetic Storm changes the stats of things so as for weather you get the balanced set or the super powerful set depends on which mod you activated last. I think they're compatible, but there is likely to be balance breaking.

But don't those mods have pretty much everything this one has anyway? I can't imagine why you'd want both, or all 3.

That is because everyone have stuff  the others don´t have.

This mod have clonning vats for human organs, Cybernetic have more that just bionic parts, like weapons, energy and defenses. But well, if nothing can be done, I can just use the ones that have the compatibility fix.

Thanks for response.

Minus

Quote from: Ykara on February 25, 2015, 10:01:05 AM
It's not compatible with mine nor with the Cybernetic storm mod because all three change the Races_Humanoid def.
Just wanted to correct you on that, I've not changed the races def since version... 1.2? Recipe Nurse coming out fixed that issue. And really those other mods ought to be using the features added in Alpha 8 that let you add recipes to pawns from the recipe itself. I'm pretty damn shocked to hear that's not how those other mods work. Before now I only knew of this mod being incompatible with the old Bionics mod as that one removed a body part from the body def.