[A11] Extended Surgery and Bionics V1.9

Started by Minus, October 21, 2014, 04:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdz1122

Any potential for updating this to A11?  I like this simpler approach, vs the other one that requires new minerals and multiple worktables.

Flarestarchild

I'm of the same thought. I've loved this since it came out. Hopefully soon® .

( Tchey )

I'm looking for a mod like this for my next play with Alpha 11. Hope this will be updated soon enough !

Sagerk

Grynnreaper

npeters6546

Minus! We NEED you! Update this beautiful creation of yours!

thejellyshark

So..... is it safe to say that this mod is dead? Because the last time the mod author was even online was over a month ago. Also, and I hate to be that type of person who speculates like this, but it may be possible that the 'health problem' Minus stated a few pages back affected him in a way that removed his ability to update his mod or go on the forums. So, and again, this is just 100% speculatory, it may be time for this mod to be claimed dead.  :'(

Eisenwulf

What about missing fingers & toes? It always seemed (to me) to be a bit extreme to replace an entire limb to fix the debuff that results from a missing finger or toe.  :-\

(And, what about scar removal?)

P.S. -- the mod link needs to be reinserted
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.
--Robert A. Heinlein

SecretMe

Can you please reupload this and the brain surgery mod?

SecretMe

Can someone reupload this and the brain surgery mod for alpha10?
Thanks in advance.

InfiniteRemnant

if minus isn't available, would it be possible for a 3rd party quick fix version to be made? i seem to remember that being done once before.

This is the only surgery mod that i like, the others add too many workbenches, add materials, and at least one adds non-surgical items. I'd really like to see this thing updated...

Cefwyn

Could someone get me the A10 version? Would like to take a look at the code.

harpo99999

Quote from: Cefwyn on June 30, 2015, 06:10:06 AM
Could someone get me the A10 version? Would like to take a look at the code.
here isthe 1.8b version
hope this helps

[attachment deleted due to age]

Cefwyn

Alright - Update to A11 should be done!

Download here (Dropbox).

Let me know if something isnt working.

Content belongs to original author - will take down if requested.