[A11] Extended Surgery and Bionics V1.9

Started by Minus, October 21, 2014, 04:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reysuke

Quote from: Killaim on October 29, 2014, 06:28:32 PM
unsure why - but one of my colonist has destroyed cerebellum - effecting manipulation only (still walking around and working but cant handle weapons) - there are no way to fix this (atleast i tried installing everything that could be installed in him (dev mode) and nothing happens

is this a missing brain part that was removed ? because the damage still happens
(dunno if he is supposed to be dead and just diddent die)
Yes.
cerebellum ist a part of the brain. if you dont have a mod to idk if this mod has a brain implant. If not you need a mod wich does that.
Srry for bad english :p

Killaim

well i "fixed" it using the dev to apply damage restore part - not sure which mod does it - would have thought it was this one with all its brain modifiers or the old one its based on

DracoGriffin

Hey Minus, I know some people have pointed out spelling errors but there's one even in the research and bills! :P

Sometimes it'd be nice if mods were on GitHub so some users could help correct spelling errors quickly, so we can give back after taking so much!

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

slayerlucas4

so i installed the mod and such and everything works fine. except for the power arm..., which is a huge disappointment for me.
i can craft it, buy it from traders but i cannot surgically install it to any of my colonists, i can install everything else fine though (except for the hook hand)

DracoGriffin

Bug: Crystal Eye requires 3x Glass Eyes but only uses 1x Glass Eye during production.

Easiest way to test: craft 1x Glass Eye and can't craft Crystal Eye. Craft 2x more Glass Eye for total 3x Glass Eye. Craft Crystal Eye and still have 2x Glass Eye remaining.
Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

Fifty Foot Ant

How come it's not letting me install the power arm onto my colonist? Do I need to give him a bionic arm before upgrading?  ???

Edit: Can someone please help me? I only have RecipeNurse and ExtendedSurgery installed, I'm able to spawn, craft and harvest all the organs and bionic parts but I can't install any of them. As in, the "Operations Tab" works but there is no option to install the parts. Anyone know how to fix this?
A size-15 boot has landed, the following things were crushed:

- Comms console
- Fifty Foot Ant, Settler
- Wolf, Hunter

MisterLock

Quote from: Fifty Foot Ant on October 31, 2014, 02:29:12 PM
Edit: Can someone please help me? I only have RecipeNurse and ExtendedSurgery installed, I'm able to spawn, craft and harvest all the organs and bionic parts but I can't install any of them. As in, the "Operations Tab" works but there is no option to install the parts. Anyone know how to fix this?

Not sure what could cause this.You probably need to look very carefully at your debug log for you to understand what is going on...Other then that I can't think of anything other then mod incompatiblity...Try restarting your game.If that doesn't work then and you have more mods just try to rule them out individually on a clean install(no mods) and install just Recipie Nurse and this.
A screenshot would help
To each his own.

SlinkyAce

i paid and build a bionic jaw, but i cant install it.... do i need a certain skill or summit as would be nice to install it on some one??

ImpulsiveZombie

Quote from: SlinkyAce on November 01, 2014, 08:47:17 AM
i paid and build a bionic jaw, but i cant install it.... do i need a certain skill or summit as would be nice to install it on some one??
I'm in the same boat. I can seem to install other implants such as bionic eyes just fine, and the operation for a vanilla denture shows up fine as well but there's no hint of installing bionic jaws. Is this a bug, or am I just being dumb and not realizing that it needs a certain medical level?

Timber

I just started a brand new colony with this mod and the new recipe nurse,
still can't open the operations menu. Clicking the button, nothing happens.

I've tried re-enabling rec nurse and restarting several times, nothing helps.
I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas

DracoGriffin

• Make sure to grab the most up-to-date of this mod and most recent Recipe Nurse.
  • Delete the Recipe Nurse and ExtendedSurgeryAndBionics folders from your Mod folders in RimWorld directory.
  • Extract into Mods folder.
  • Open RimWorld and open Mods tab and check mark Recipe Nurse & Extended Surgery then close Mods tab. (see loadmods.jpg)
  • Close RimWorld.
  • Open up RimWorld again and Create New World. (see rimrestarted.jpg & nursealerts.jpg)
  • Start New Colony and you should be able to see the new Operations in Bills tab. (see modsworking.jpg)

Once in-game, check the Operations for something that says AI Core; fastest way to check that it worked. Also, a good indicator it worked is if at step 7 if the error log pops up with stuff that says "Install Synthetic Kidney" etc, as those are not errors but JulieEllie's way of saying Recipe Nurse is working.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Current Mods (A-Z):

sensiman

i had the same issue and i still dont know what causes it,btu i THINK i may now a work around. at some point there was a MBP compatibility mod that lets you use all the references together (i think),i intealled  and enabled it (without doing anything else) and SOME TIMES i was able to graft motErised treads and ears/jaws from extended surgery and bionics.

Oragepoilu

As i'v already say a while ago,
did you guys tryed to save & reload the game completly after you get a bionic that you can't install ?

A lot of people wasn't able to load this mod for a time, and some other wasn't able to install most new bionic.

For the second problem, I always needed to reload the game completly if I got a few bionic before I could use them, so you may want to try this.

reload the game completly = save, close the game, start it again, load your save.

Timber

I give up this is a fucking mess. It just stops working sometimes and takes 20 restarts to get to work again :/
I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas