[A11] Extended Surgery and Bionics V1.9

Started by Minus, October 21, 2014, 04:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MysticA3ther

The file that I get when i download this mod is just called ExtendedSurgeryandBionics 1.5, Is the file i should get called ExtendedSurgeryandBionics 1.5B? Because 1.5 is the version I get...

harpo99999

I have a link to both 1.5 & 1.5b in my post on page 12

palandus

Would it also be possible to harvest organs or bionic parts from dead bodies, as a possible feature for later? Or can you already do that?

MysticA3ther

I'm afraid even with the correct :) File, and a new world and colony, I still cannot open it.

The only thing I can remember that might have caused this was back when this mod worked fine for me, back in my best colony to date (RIP), I had a broken mod installed, but I didn't know that at the time, so I decided to fix some strange research times in the cofig files, then bam. But I can't imagine that in a new install, with only trusted mods, how this bug could have carried over?

Raufgar

Quote from: MysticA3ther on December 09, 2014, 05:16:16 PM
I'm afraid even with the correct :) File, and a new world and colony, I still cannot open it.

The only thing I can remember that might have caused this was back when this mod worked fine for me, back in my best colony to date (RIP), I had a broken mod installed, but I didn't know that at the time, so I decided to fix some strange research times in the cofig files, then bam. But I can't imagine that in a new install, with only trusted mods, how this bug could have carried over?

You might want to clear this folder if you have not done so...

Save Game Location : C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld
Don't be afraid to voice your opinions...

The worse thing that can happen to you is that you'll get your ass capped.

Shadu_Murasaki

Quote from: harpo99999 on December 08, 2014, 06:41:49 AM
Quote from: Shadu_Murasaki on December 08, 2014, 03:37:20 AM
If there is a download link for this mod, either I'm overlooking it, it doesn't work or it's not there. Please fix and let me know thanks :D
the official download is an attachment at the BOTTOM of the original post(need to be logged in to the forum to see the attachments), and in post 168 on page 12 is a couple of duplicate links

Awesome, thanks. I saw it when I looked at the very bottom x.x such small font, I completely glossed over it.

MysticA3ther

Quote from: Raufgar on December 09, 2014, 06:04:45 PM

You might want to clear this folder if you have not done so...

Save Game Location : C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld

I did that, but thanks.

Hopefully with the Alpha 8 version this if fixed for me... hopefully.

Patriota

Fifty Foot Ant

Please update this! :(

Suggestion: Bionic Nose - +20% Breathing, because people naturally breath through their nose instead of their mouth, don't they? ;)
A size-15 boot has landed, the following things were crushed:

- Comms console
- Fifty Foot Ant, Settler
- Wolf, Hunter

npeters6546

Please!! Must have this updated. I hate playing without it and I cant find a good mod to take its place until its ready  :'(  Very appreciated

elStrages

Quote from: Fifty Foot Ant on December 14, 2014, 11:44:14 PM

Suggestion: Bionic Nose - +20% Breathing, because people naturally breath through their nose instead of their mouth, don't they? ;)

My alpha 8 mod has this.

Quote from: npeters6546 on December 15, 2014, 11:02:04 AM
Please!! Must have this updated. I hate playing without it and I cant find a good mod to take its place until its ready  :'(  Very appreciated

Have you looked through mine? it may be something you would like while this one is getting fixed for alpha 8

zphobic

Quote from: elStrages on December 15, 2014, 11:19:36 AM
Have you looked through mine? it may be something you would like while this one is getting fixed for alpha 8

Ah! I hadn't realized it's now called Cybernetic Storm! Thanks!

Fifty Foot Ant

Quote from: elStrages on December 15, 2014, 11:19:36 AM
Quote from: Fifty Foot Ant on December 14, 2014, 11:44:14 PM

My alpha 8 mod has this.

Thanks! Will check it out! :)
A size-15 boot has landed, the following things were crushed:

- Comms console
- Fifty Foot Ant, Settler
- Wolf, Hunter

rdwulfe

I'd love to see this updated for A8 too. This mod was dear to me before!

Patriota