[A11] Extended Surgery and Bionics V1.9

Started by Minus, October 21, 2014, 04:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

counterblow

I seem to be having an issue with installing this mod. I have the most recent versions of this mod and the recipe nurse and I have been restarting the game client between each install/uninstall attempt. These are the mods I have installed.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ModsConfigData>
  <buildNumber>581</buildNumber>
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>M&amp;Co. Common</li>
    <li>ED-Core</li>
    <li>Mechanical-Defence-2-master</li>
    <li>ED-Embrasures</li>
    <li>ED-LaserDrill</li>
    <li>ED-PersonalShields</li>
    <li>ED-Shields</li>
    <li>ED-WirelessPower</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Extended Stoneworking</li>
    <li>GlitterTech</li>
    <li>RoofSupport</li>
    <li>Turret Collection</li>
    <li>Turret Collection Overkill</li>
    <li>Turrets Pack</li>
    <li>NaturalTerrainFlooring</li>
    <li>AstroTec v1.2</li>
    <li>Apparello</li>
    <li>G Corp. FishingPier</li>
    <li>Glassworks</li>
    <li>LessIncidentTrolling</li>
    <li>NewRecipeNurse</li>
    <li>SurgeryExtendedAndBionics</li>
  </activeMods>
</ModsConfigData>

Am I supposed to be getting all that red text (in the image)? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

[attachment deleted due to age]

elStrages

The op hasn't updated the code to alpha 8. The code layout changed.
If you lookin for something similar my mod cybernetic storm covers most if not all of this mod now. Might be. A stop gap until the op fixes

Khazuk

Blah, can't load my colony until it's updated :p

InfiniteRemnant

Quote from: elStrages on December 19, 2014, 02:28:52 AM
If you lookin for something similar my mod cybernetic storm covers most if not all of this mod now. Might be. A stop gap until the op fixes

Your mod also has toomany workbenches and a crapton of ugly looking junk i don't need or want clogging up my build menu. Meanwhile the only menu this overloaded was operations and i have a way of working around that. So i'll take this over yours, no matter how long it takes.

elStrages

Quote from: InfiniteRemnant on December 20, 2014, 07:17:13 PM
Quote from: elStrages on December 19, 2014, 02:28:52 AM

Your mod also has toomany workbenches and a crapton of ugly looking junk i don't need or want clogging up my build menu. Meanwhile the only menu this overloaded was operations and i have a way of working around that. So i'll take this over yours, no matter how long it takes.
Well I have removed a lot if stuff and streamlined, I wouldn't say 4 workbenches was a lot now.  Also this was only an option there was no need to be rude about it. A simple no thanks would have sufficed.

Manly

Don't listen to the Troll.  Your mod is very nice and a lot of other folks agree.

Thanks for your hard work!!!

john pretzel

That was kind of unnecessary and spoiled, which doesn't reflect at all the spirit of this forum and its members..  :-X

Turtle Medic

Augmented Updated to Alpha 8

Thanks to my friend Voodoo, we managed to update this. Might be buggy.

Didn't seem like this was getting updated soon, soooo...

As a heads up, you cant fix broken (or missing) noses with this mod and the mod relies heavily on plasteel.

Shameless self plug, the quarry mod I updated can get you plasteel  in a reasonably fair manner. Located here (near bottom)
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=4181.15

Edit: recipe nurse is not needed to run this

Edit2: new version is up by OP so link removed

Minus

Updated to Alpha 8!
Many thanks to JuliaEllie for being the one to notify me today that Alpha 8 is out. I've not been here in ages because I wanted to update after 8 was released and had no idea it was already out. Really REALLY sorry guys! On that note, kinda surprised I didn't get any PMs. Not even from Turtle Medic who saw fit to hijack my mod without contacting me first. >:(

Only kidding Turtle, your updated version was actually really damn helpful in helping me work out why my mod wasn't working. So many tiny things were changed it'd've taken me days without your edit as a reference. So thanks to you and Voodoo too!

The version uploaded now is barely different to Turtle's, just has a couple extra fixes. Learning about Alpha 8 is gonna take me quite a long time, but I hope to take advantage of the new features soon!

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

Ded1

Oh great, if that much changed then when i get my modpack updated its gonna take me forever to get stuff changed again.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

Drone

I think you broke something in the stock game that lets bionic arms be attached to people with missing shoulders. It was a fix that Tynan did so that you don't end up with people with missing shoulders wandering around with arms connected to mid-air. At any rate, you can't attach bionic arms to people with missing shoulders after this mod is installed.

edit:

Further to this it looks like bionic shoulders no longer allow you to put bionic arms on them, resulting in permanently armless
colonists.

edit2:

Basically what I'm trying to say is that bionic shoulders aren't needed any more since bionic and prosthetic arms attach the shoulder as well now, so you do not need a seperate bionic shoulder part. I think this is messing with everything and causing all the arm replacements to break and be uninstallable.

edit3:

Here's an example.

This colonist had his arm replaced before the mod.

This colonist had his arm replaced after the mod.

Turtle Medic

Quote from: Minus on December 22, 2014, 10:41:32 AM
Updated to Alpha 8!
Many thanks to JuliaEllie for being the one to notify me today that Alpha 8 is out. I've not been here in ages because I wanted to update after 8 was released and had no idea it was already out. Really REALLY sorry guys! On that note, kinda surprised I didn't get any PMs. Not even from Turtle Medic who saw fit to hijack my mod without contacting me first. >:(

Only kidding Turtle, your updated version was actually really damn helpful in helping me work out why my mod wasn't working. So many tiny things were changed it'd've taken me days without your edit as a reference. So thanks to you and Voodoo too!

The version uploaded now is barely different to Turtle's, just has a couple extra fixes. Learning about Alpha 8 is gonna take me quite a long time, but I hope to take advantage of the new features soon!

Aww, thanks! Sorry about the lack communication  :P
Ill take my version down now.

Glad everything worked out though!

Minus

Quote from: Drone on December 22, 2014, 11:25:09 AM
I think you broke something in the stock game that lets bionic arms be attached to people with missing shoulders. It was a fix that Tynan did so that you don't end up with people with missing shoulders wandering around with arms connected to mid-air. At any rate, you can't attach bionic arms to people with missing shoulders after this mod is installed.
I knew Tynan was gonna fix shoulders, but I thought he'd made it so you could install bionic shoulders AND bionic arms together. I did not know arms were now attached to shoulders. This shouldn't be a hard thing to fix. Just make sure you don't have any bionic shoulder lying around after the update, because I'm about to remove them.

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

Drone

Quote from: Minus on December 22, 2014, 08:08:38 PM
Quote from: Drone on December 22, 2014, 11:25:09 AM
I knew Tynan was gonna fix shoulders, but I thought he'd made it so you could install bionic shoulders AND bionic arms together. I did not know arms were now attached to shoulders. This shouldn't be a hard thing to fix. Just make sure you don't have any bionic shoulder lying around after the update, because I'm about to remove them.

Excellent, I've piled them up with a bunch of raider corpses and burned them all. Cheers.

DrBubba

For the life of me, I can't get anyone to make an AI chip.  I have the skill, I have the resources, but I can't even select the person with the skill and right click the table to make them go work on the chip.  I have a poor guy laying unconscious in the hospital with dain bramage and he needs help.