Diseases

Started by Smasher5523, October 25, 2014, 10:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smasher5523

They happen too often.. and my colonists... are all dead, Thank you malaria!!!

skullywag

Have you gotten the hotfix (downloaded since Alpha 7) as its halved the chances, if you havent do so or edit the disease chances yourself. If you have downloaded the hotfix and still think they are too much then...speak to Tynan.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Commander Beanbag

This one time, malaria happened...

Thanks randy.

christhekiller

I haven't gotten diseases lately? I don't know if it's one of EdB's mods interacting weirdly with the hotfix (as those are the only two I have) or if it's just cause I lowered the difficulty so I could build a colony for the Creative Colony thread, but still I don't see its how either of those things would interact with the diseases in such a way that they were non-existent.

Astraeus

Quote from: skullywag on October 25, 2014, 10:49:27 AM
Have you gotten the hotfix (downloaded since Alpha 7) as its halved the chances, if you havent do so or edit the disease chances yourself. If you have downloaded the hotfix and still think they are too much then...speak to Tynan.

Ah, that explains why the disease spawns were so much lower a week later when I redownloaded the client on a different computer. Tynan needs to be less shy about announcing patches/hotfixes!

ShadowTani

Or some of you may want to be less shy about checking out the official Ludeon website. ;3 Hit the blog tab, you find all relevant announcements there.