Kickstarter rewards ideas

Started by Tynan, September 26, 2013, 12:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorbane

Quote from: thekillergreece on September 27, 2013, 07:52:04 AM
The bios, are written,typed by IV developers.Nothing to do from game nor members.You can re-type the bios letters via settings on main.dat folder

This is where someone who has the name in the game perk puts in their character : http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/developer/nameingame/

Yarkista

Quote from: thekillergreece on September 27, 2013, 07:52:04 AM
Quote from: Zorbane on September 27, 2013, 02:13:08 AM
Quote from: thekillergreece on September 27, 2013, 12:22:08 AM
They were written by the Developers...Not the game..

The bios are a perk of "paying more money"

Look at the "Name in the Game" pledge level : http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/

The bios, are written,typed by IV developers.Nothing to do from game nor members.You can re-type the bios letters via settings on main.dat folder

You sir, are wrong.

Syphus

Quote from: Jakadasnake on September 27, 2013, 03:49:37 AM
Holy hell, I just had a crazy notion. I'm still fuzzy on all this kickstarter stuff but...

Select a couple of beneficiaries to have the artist loosely model a couple of character sprites from. Even if you end up with 16-bit models or whatever, that guy can always take pride in the fact that Settler X is him.

Edit: Sorry for not offering too much insight on the bio thing, I think it's a very sound idea and well-hashed out in this thread so I just wanted to try and toss a few more lemons into the pie.

This one is easy enough. I'm a bit late to the thread but I'll see if I can think of any good ideas what haven't already been mentioned.

Tynan

Quote from: Jakadasnake on September 27, 2013, 03:49:37 AM
Holy hell, I just had a crazy notion. I'm still fuzzy on all this kickstarter stuff but...

Select a couple of beneficiaries to have the artist loosely model a couple of character sprites from. Even if you end up with 16-bit models or whatever, that guy can always take pride in the fact that Settler X is him.

Edit: Sorry for not offering too much insight on the bio thing, I think it's a very sound idea and well-hashed out in this thread so I just wanted to try and toss a few more lemons into the pie.

That's a good idea.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog