[A12] The Romance Mod v0.8 by Lord Fappington [Updated August 2015]

Started by Lord Fappington, October 26, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoon

How will relationships work (by that I mean can we as player prevent/encourage relationships if we don't want them to happen again in the prevention of mother son/father daughter thing) ?

I ask because if you have 1 person for doctoring then they of course are going to be bringing them food so you know...  :-[
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Crazytoast42

With the mod installed, my pawns really don't do anything with each other, just by themselves. Did I install it wrong or am I doing something wrong? I have lovemaking enabled so... not sure what I messed up.

Dragoon

Quote from: Crazytoast42 on February 09, 2015, 05:48:28 PM
With the mod installed, my pawns really don't do anything with each other, just by themselves. Did I install it wrong or am I doing something wrong? I have lovemaking enabled so... not sure what I messed up.

You have to manually make them do it. Just click on one pawn and right click on another and it will show you your options.  8)
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Crazytoast42

Ah, darn, I thought it'd make them automate having fun. Kind of a pain to have to prioritize it and still they don't seem satisfied sometimes.
Still, the mod is rather cool in concept, and even kinda cool in application!~

Dragoon

Quote from: Crazytoast42 on February 10, 2015, 06:25:15 PM
Ah, darn, I thought it'd make them automate having fun. Kind of a pain to have to prioritize it and still they don't seem satisfied sometimes.
Still, the mod is rather cool in concept, and even kinda cool in application!~

Well the reason is because there is a lot of risk of pawns who you DON'T want getting it on  like family.

Crazytoast42

Touche, touche. That would be quite not-good.
Still, having lovemaking on and then somebody wants to jack it for a whole day because RNG gods is kinda iffy. I do appreciate the mod, though, it's really interesting. I'll admit I've shipped my colonists before, this just makes it easier.

szypkiyakwonsz

Same for me, I would love to somehow assign them and just let them "do the job". Manual picking is fun at the beginning, but after some time I'd prefer letting them do the fun automatically. I am fully aware of possibility of awkward situations that could take place, but manual "binding" one colonist to another would be much better than asking Big Joe to hump his one-eyed legless girlfriend each time.

Although I love the idea of setting lovemaking as a work and possibility to priorytize it, my underground harem lost the point and became a fapcave.

Lord Fappington

Quote from: szypkiyakwonsz on February 12, 2015, 06:26:33 PM
Same for me, I would love to somehow assign them and just let them "do the job". Manual picking is fun at the beginning, but after some time I'd prefer letting them do the fun automatically. I am fully aware of possibility of awkward situations that could take place, but manual "binding" one colonist to another would be much better than asking Big Joe to hump his one-eyed legless girlfriend each time.

Although I love the idea of setting lovemaking as a work and possibility to priorytize it, my underground harem lost the point and became a fapcave.
That's good feedback, I'll work on that moving forward

Zandor

He talked about a love web you can make the web interactive so that you can mark some one as family or yes or no to love making with x-pawn y-pawn etc...
Who knows maybe there are people out there that think it would be funny for incest relationships, I am waiting for this to be come more complete so that its automated, have full use of two pawns in the Royal useless bed, and children. Maybe even a new ending where you chose not to build the ship and take off but survive for 30 years and become a full auto colony, when you can start up a new colony and get traders and visitors from your old colony.
Be like I know Matt he was always in the hydroponics room fapping in the corner giving the berries his special kind of growth serum.

Dragoon

Quote from: Zandor on February 13, 2015, 02:14:00 AM
I know Matt he was always in the hydroponics room fapping in the corner giving the berries his special kind of growth serum.

What...the....fuck...?

dareddevil7

popster99

Dragoon

Why does having them uh..do stuff not effect them both? Like I told um I don't know Alice to much to south on frank (?) it only gave her the bonus.

Lord Fappington

Quote from: Dragoon on February 16, 2015, 08:50:21 AM
Why does having them uh..do stuff not effect them both? Like I told um I don't know Alice to much to south on frank (?) it only gave her the bonus.

Because the man is so prodigious in size, she gets all the satisfaction.  On a serious note tho:

Ya I want that in too; attempted to code it in but it proved a little bug ridden; its in the works tho :)

szypkiyakwonsz

Damn, I just thought of Mouth to South so unforgetable that my artist would feel obliged to make a sculpture about it.