[A12] The Romance Mod v0.8 by Lord Fappington [Updated August 2015]

Started by Lord Fappington, October 26, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarasvatia

What am I suppose to download? There's no V0.8 in the dropbox or is it not updated to be compatible with A12 yet?

Lord Fappington

Quote from: Sarasvatia on August 26, 2015, 01:13:16 AM
What am I suppose to download? There's no V0.8 in the dropbox or is it not updated to be compatible with A12 yet?

It's an attachment on the post (when your logged in its at the bottom of the post) will update Dropbox tonight.

Sarasvatia

dareddevil7

Coenmcj

Quote from: Lord Fappington on August 26, 2015, 09:22:56 PM
Quote from: Sarasvatia on August 26, 2015, 12:15:04 PM
Oh ok thanks I didn't see that down there.

That's what she said...?  :'(
Awww there, there.... *Mother voice* It's not the size that matters.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Joeman9833

YAY YOU'RE BACK! I missed your mod. And glad to have you back!

Too-DAMN-Much

interesting mod, would be cool if i could always get cannibals when both parents are as well, makes it easier to clean up the vomit from the addition colonists lol.

The13thRonin

ToTee

Where is download the Alpha 12 mod?

Coenmcj

Quote from: ToTee on August 27, 2015, 06:12:58 AM
Where is download the Alpha 12 mod?

Quote from: Lord Fappington on August 26, 2015, 08:14:17 AM
Quote from: Sarasvatia on August 26, 2015, 01:13:16 AM

It's an attachment on the post (when your logged in its at the bottom of the post) will update Dropbox tonight.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

sociallyawkwardsurvivor

I'm browsing the defs file, it's interesting. Where did you look up these def definitions?  Like is there a key somewhere that lists the trait defs, or did you decompile a core file? If so, which file?  I'm itching to create a totally emotionless unbreakable trait so I can stop making "iron-willed steadfast psychopathic" clones/androids and free up slots for other traits. :)

Tatte

So how goes the A12 version? I really like the idea of this mod, but just wondering what it does as of A12? Thanks!
~Tatte~

Roll