[Mod Suggestion] Marriage and Preagnancy

Started by Pan.Q, October 26, 2014, 06:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pan.Q

I know that its not about the mod, but i am really curious, what is the royal bed for? 2 colonists will never sleep on that bed (at least at my colony they don't want too). Why don't someone make a marriage and preagnancy mode? there should be like relationship bar and colonists will just like each other or not. i know it sounds like sims or other sh*t but still, it could be useful.
Im the Excalibur weaponry wielder
Do you dare to step into the deadliest field of
Hardcore hip-hop, we laugh at your idols
Fuck your advice, I walk the path of the psycho.

MrOlder

Am I the only one who got the weirdest boner in Sims when your two pawns started going at it?  :-X
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)   Ain't no rest for the Wicked and the Weird Peeps.

RawCode

Constant pirate raids, insanity inflicting ship parts, sentiment killing machines, murdering rats from hell and your colonists decided to make baby?

This is not sims, this game about survival.

MisterLock

This has already been discussed more in depth in another thread on the same topic,care to use the search function next time?
On the royal beds:I think they provide a very small rest boost compared to normal bed,not sure
To each his own.

MrOlder

Quote from: RawCode on October 27, 2014, 10:32:24 AM
Constant pirate raids, insanity inflicting ship parts, sentiment killing machines, murdering rats from hell and your colonists decided to make baby?

This is not sims, this game about survival.
To be perfectly honest I would still try to do it, if I had privacy....  :-X

Pan.Q

yeah, survival and stuff, i know, but still, you think that if in real life will be apocalypse, survivors will not have sex and get preagnant?
Im the Excalibur weaponry wielder
Do you dare to step into the deadliest field of
Hardcore hip-hop, we laugh at your idols
Fuck your advice, I walk the path of the psycho.

MrOlder

Quote from: Pan.Q on October 28, 2014, 09:32:51 AM
yeah, survival and stuff, i know, but still, you think that if in real life will be apocalypse, survivors will not have sex and get preagnant?
Who said anything about sex for survival? I would do it for the enjoyment!  8)

MaxtheINFINITE

Quote from: MrOlder on October 28, 2014, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: Pan.Q on October 28, 2014, 09:32:51 AM
Who said anything about sex for survival? I would do it for the enjoyment!  8)
lol,best thing you've ever said.
B20A TD05-16g 276hp. Daily driven.