Ok, so, there were these rat's see...

Started by CJ Buffer, November 06, 2013, 07:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJ Buffer

OK Anyone else hate Boom-rats?

So second colony in, things were looking fine. Got some food growing, Nutrient paste, solar was up with a few battery's, com's and a research bench online.

I didn't notice though, that rats had made my part of the world there new home. I only began to notice when I was notified of a metal break. STARVATION.... I though What? I got a whole cro.... where the h***s my food. Then I looked at the dam rats eating it all. I immediately started killing them forgetting the BOOM part of there name out of rage. The rest of my fields were on fire, and I had only killed 2 out 15 Boomrats.

So... Rats, Fire, no food, and low energy because the fire cut my power lines. Cassandra said to herself, well he really needs some rain, I'll give him a DRY Thunderstorm. Thanks Cassandra thanks a lot. Then one of my guys says F*** this and try's to leave. I imprison him real quick, while my last guy catches on fire. I need to rescue him and put out the fire solo. Ms. Kelly. All the while everyone is starving. After the fire subsides, good old Cassandra decides, it would be the PERFECT time for some rain..... :( So Kelly exhausted "Don" needs a Doctor and I have my former colony mate starving in his own room.... She goes to bed and none of them them ever get up again.

Kelly incapacitated and can't get up. Don needs to be healed before he can get up. And Con is stuck in his room with no food.

So... moral of the story? We need and Intergalactic Pest Control....

Littica

Yes some kind of traps would be good... then a way to turn them into makeshift Molotov Cocktails... just saying... why waste a rescorce...

Zafstra

This has got to be one of my favorite stories so far...haha