[B19] Brunayla's Security Co (10/23/18)

Started by brunayla, October 29, 2014, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiroe

When I try to make power armor or bionic eyes the game keeps telling me that I don't have the materials. I have more than enough to make the items. This seems to be an problem when trying 'recipes' with 5 or more ingredients (possibly starting from 4).

starburst98

i thought i had that one too, double check your stocks. uranium is a small items so you need 20x more then the number says.

shiroe

Quote from: starburst98 on October 24, 2015, 05:19:16 PM
i thought i had that one too, double check your stocks. uranium is a small items so you need 20x more then the number says.
Damn it must be the uranium then... I'll check once I get some more uranium

brunayla

Quote from: shiroe on October 24, 2015, 12:19:33 PM
When I try to make power armor or bionic eyes the game keeps telling me that I don't have the materials. I have more than enough to make the items. This seems to be an problem when trying 'recipes' with 5 or more ingredients (possibly starting from 4).
That drove me nuts when I was testing it as well because I would forget what was small.

Brunayla

brunayla

Quote from: starburst98 on October 22, 2015, 09:58:29 PM
weird one for me. set crafting bill on training rack. only people with doctor skill enabled will use it, even when crafting skill is disabled. this is a huge problem because my crafter has burning passion but doctoring disabled, so they can't train.
Try forcing him to fill the bill when you have a corps or use https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10623.msg105056#msg105056
at this time there is no way that I know of to set max skill levels in bills.

Brunayla

starburst98

ah, no, think you got it backwards.

my crafting guy can't do "train crafting skill". 'train medicine skill' works perfectly fine since i want doctors to train medical skill. but i can't train do 'train crafting skill' with someone that can't be a doctor.

as in, ONLY doctors are allowed to use the training rack, so someone incapable of doctor can never train anything.

Slimeyo

Yes, and that´s because doctor is labelled as a required work class in the workgiver def fil. Either duplicate it so every workers can use it, or change the work class to a more common one (patient?).

I reworked the mod so it consist of multiple training racks, divided in skills/work categories. Now every worker can train the skills they need for their most common work areas. Shooting/melee training is however limited to hunters in my version.
I won´t however share it until I get permission from brunleya

Slimeyo

This is my reworked version of brunaylas training racks mod.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ungrateful

So does anyone know if a patch has been released for the weapon crafting to be compatible with rimfire weapons?

Riamu

Potentially fatal and dumb question I'm about to ask here but I assume this is not compatible with Expanded Prosthetic and Organ Engineering mod?

Thought I would swing by and check this mod out thanks to Blitz :p

Kaballah

Each of the parts of this collection of mods is packed separately, and they include their own workbench rather than adding their recipes to the vanilla workbenches, so you can mix it with some other prosthetic type mod and it shouldn't cause problems.

filippe999

Ah finall found your mods again! I forgot where you made neurotrainers

timeandtherani

What materials do you need to craft armor?  I have a bill for armor chest plates, but nobody goes there, and when I right click to prioritize someone it says I need materials.  I've got plenty of steel and leather, which is what I'd presume makes armor.  What else do I need?

Dragoon

Why does it take silver to make armor/bionics?
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

ButteryButters

Hey there. I had an issue when I first opened the research tab on a new world it was completely blank and I couldn't select anything. After eventually reloading the game all my research options are there again but I say this in the debug menu

I don't know where it conflicts but the only mods I have that add research paths are GlitterTech, Mechanical Defense (Without Drones), Industrialization, Temperature Control, EPOE, and Miscellaneous+MAI. I am no expert so I can't even guess where the conflict is but I am guessing it is something with a research path and those are the mods I have that add some   
Ewe revenge leads to dead colony, first ever Rimfail