[B19] Brunayla's Security Co (10/23/18)

Started by brunayla, October 29, 2014, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Braun

<canBeSpawningInventory>false</canBeSpawningInventory>

not being in thingdef I'm guessing is the issue?

brunayla

Quote from: Gabriel_Braun on December 12, 2014, 06:46:02 PM
<canBeSpawningInventory>false</canBeSpawningInventory>

not being in thingdef I'm guessing is the issue?

I think you may be right.  Will add it and re-upload.

Brunayla

xort

Anyone able to get the medical pack crafting to work?

superiorx

Quote from: xort on December 12, 2014, 09:34:35 PM
Anyone able to get the medical pack crafting to work?

I was. Did you research the appropriate technology first, build a medical crafting table second, and then create the bill at the medical crafting table to create medical packs?

xort

Quote from: superiorx on December 12, 2014, 11:00:19 PM
I was. Did you research the appropriate technology first, build a medical crafting table second, and then create the bill at the medical crafting table to create medical packs?
Yeah did all that, but nothing. I hadn't touched anything in that mod, but after a redownload it was working.

Seems to work now.

superiorx

Quote from: xort on December 13, 2014, 02:52:29 AM
Yeah did all that, but nothing. I hadn't touched anything in that mod, but after a redownload it was working.

Seems to work now.

At least it's working now :)

Ivia

Awwwww, embrasures, you just saved my world >.<

Fyreshadow

Hay, none of the new crafting stations are working? Colonist don't go to it and you can't right click on them to prioritize the work either can any one help

P.S. Weapons crafting (both), and medical crafting

thanks

Iwillbenicetou

I seem to have that difficulty sometimes...
For help with the Droids, maybe ask the creator of mech defense 2?
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

brunayla

Quote from: Fyreshadow on December 14, 2014, 07:05:01 PM
Hay, none of the new crafting stations are working? Colonist don't go to it and you can't right click on them to prioritize the work either can any one help

P.S. Weapons crafting (both), and medical crafting

thanks

Try re-downloading and re installing them.  I did some small tinkering that I did not change the version number for.

Brunayla

Evelyn

Same issue as above, weapon stations won't work. Tried redownloading as reccommended, that solved nothing.

brunayla

Quote from: Evelyn on December 16, 2014, 03:30:30 PM
Same issue as above, weapon stations won't work. Tried redownloading as reccommended, that solved nothing.

Have you created a bill in the workstation, like in the butchering and cooking stations.  Do you have the raw materials? Are the colonist set to craft?  I am not able to duplicate the problem is stated by you.

Brunayla

Brunayla

Evelyn

Yes, I have set a bill up and have well over the amount of raw materials. The colonist is a skill 15 crafter with the labor enabled. I am actually unable to right-click the station at all, meaning I cannot prioritize the task. I will try disabling all other mods except for that one in a debug world and see if that works.

Just tested it by itself with no other mods, still no dice. The only thing that came up in the console was this

But I'm not even sure if your mod was the cause of that.

morrosis

Is it possible to just insert the medical pack or do you need to use the whole mod?

Battle Al

I can't seem to attach any weapons to the turrets, When I tell one of my colonists to attach a weapon, they just do something else. Is there a reason why this is happening? Is there a specific way I have to do this?