[B19] Brunayla's Security Co (10/23/18)

Started by brunayla, October 29, 2014, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelix

I propose some polishing to mods:

• change in workgivers files "<gerund>Crafting</gerund>" to vanilla-like "<gerund>crafting at</gerund>"("Prioritize crafting at WORKBENCH" sounds better then "Prioritize Crafting WORKBENCH")
  • Simple prostetics cost more then Bionics :o
  • maybe change worktype at weapon/armor crafting bench from "crafting" to "smithing"
  • fix amount of silver/gold/uranium gained from "take apart"(need to multiply by 20)

Justas love

Cabraca

fuloskop

Kaballah

This has always been such a great set of mods,  :-\

Neros

Just tried this mod out on a colony for hours yesterday (generated a new world as the game demanded), and so far; I haven't seen any of the things that it should include. Is there a specific way to get them, like do you have to research them first?

Justas love

Once you downloaded the mod, u should click the folder and go inside of it, and then drag the 4-6 mods into your rimworld.

Neros

Aaaah, there we go.. Thanks for the info :D

But it doesn't seem like the training rack works. It mentions that it needs a corpse, but even when there is a corpse available, no one seems to go an train at the rack and I can't seem to right click and command them to use it.

Justas love

Neros

Well, I'ved added a good deal of bills, but none of the colonists goes to work on it..

Tried adding a Primitive Armor Crafting bench as well, and it to doesn't seem to attract the colonists attention either. Can't right-click and force them to work on it as well.. Tool Cabines doesn't seem to work on them as well.

Justas love

Are you playing in a12 or a13? coz this is for a12

Neros

I think that might be the problem.. I am running the newest version of Rimworld.. Sorry for the bothering then :P

brunayla

gofastskatkat

FYI, you made a minor mistake with the link titles