[B19] Brunayla's Security Co (10/23/18)

Started by brunayla, October 29, 2014, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whoishigh

Small mistype in research - "Replacement Bionic Replacement Making" - not sure you mean to have that redundancy :P I might change "making" to "crafting" as well but that's just me!

brunayla

fixed now. thank you for pointing it out

brunayla

Match

Out of curiosity, is a new game needed to add your mod?

Nerve

Can you add psychic foil helmets to the armor crafting table?

Girlinhat

Quote from: Match on August 22, 2015, 08:48:10 PM
Out of curiosity, is a new game needed to add your mod?
There's no changes to world generation, factions, traders, or existing items so it should load into an existing world easily.

brunayla

most if not all of my mods just adds a way to build already existing items (except the mirv) so a new game world should not be needed.

brunayla

Quote from: Nerve on August 22, 2015, 08:49:31 PM
Can you add psychic foil helmets to the armor crafting table?
I will have to look in to it and plug it into my build cost spreadsheet.

It looks to me that I would set it a 200 silver 10 steel and 10 cloth.

Brunayla

Pandora

Some minor coding needed to remove errors; just added a / to some texPaths. Also, having </blueprinttexData> brings up an error, changing it to <blueprintGraphicData> (which I saw you did in one .xml) solves it.

brunayla

Quote from: Pandora on August 22, 2015, 09:40:23 PM
Some minor coding needed to remove errors; just added a / to some texPaths. Also, having </blueprinttexData> brings up an error, changing it to <blueprintGraphicData> (which I saw you did in one .xml) solves it.

Thank you.  It is fixed now and will be uploading the fixed file soon.

Brunayla

brunayla

Added facility support to Armor Crafting (Tool), Bionic Replacement (Tool), Medkit crafting (Tool), Weapon Crafting(Tool), Neurotrainer (MultiAnalizer), and Replacement Organ (MultiAnalizer)

Brunayla

Dragoon

Will you add crafting of personal shields? (sorry if there are already in and I just did not see it)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Kairo

Hi there and thank u Brunayla for your mods  :).

it may be me but i think there is a problem with Embrasures 1.5. I can do the researchs but i cannot see it in my structures menu nor build it.

brunayla

Quote from: Kairo on August 28, 2015, 05:25:39 AM
Hi there and thank u Brunayla for your mods  :).

it may be me but i think there is a problem with Embrasures 1.5. I can do the researchs but i cannot see it in my structures menu nor build it.

Rolled back to a prior version

Brunayla

bazalisk

is Embrasures 1.5 good to DL or should i stick to 1.42 then?

Kairo

Quote from: bazalisk on August 28, 2015, 01:43:48 PM
is Embrasures 1.5 good to DL or should i stick to 1.42 then?

Yes, u can redownload Embrasures 1.5 via BSCo 1.4.8.8. It works for me now (recently tested with a new colony and new world).