[MOD] [] [ALPHA8] Wolflover - Werewolves - UPDATERINO - Juliaellie (26.01.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, October 30, 2014, 07:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

Hey everybody this is my small Wolflover mod. Made on stream within 4 hrs. The Wolflover trait can be gained with EdB Prepare Carefully or with the Wolfring which can be bought from the exotic goods trader. During the night your colonists turn into Werewolves.

All textures by Shinzy - thank you very much :)

UPDATED TO ALPHA 8 DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!

This mod is dedicted to Gammofly. WolfLover and all the awesome guys and gals there.

DOWNLOAD!!

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Galvenox

oh, my, god. this is so awesome! I wonder if werewolves have some traits of their own, like more speed or strength, or is this simply appearance change? the head is incredible, though the body should change in some way too in my opinion. a village of mighty and fierce werewolves comes to my mind... there should be a way to infect bitten people, or like in Skyrim, make them werewolves in a ritual. which could be just a bite, haha. that would be something... a new event would be appropriate too, called the full moon, or the red moon, when werewolves are even stronger, or more brutal, or something. werewolves would be strong in melee fight and could heal themselves fast, but couldn't use weapons. well, there is plenty of possibilities here. I'm sorry, I propably got ahead of myself, I just hope that this mod will grow, it's a gread idea!

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Galvenox on October 30, 2014, 09:03:25 PM
oh, my, god. this is so awesome! I wonder if werewolves have some traits of their own, like more speed or strength, or is this simply appearance change? the head is incredible, though the body should change in some way too in my opinion. a village of mighty and fierce werewolves comes to my mind... there should be a way to infect bitten people, or like in Skyrim, make them werewolves in a ritual. which could be just a bite, haha. that would be something... a new event would be appropriate too, called the full moon, or the red moon, when werewolves are even stronger, or more brutal, or something. werewolves would be strong in melee fight and could heal themselves fast, but couldn't use weapons. well, there is plenty of possibilities here. I'm sorry, I propably got ahead of myself, I just hope that this mod will grow, it's a gread idea!

Yes they have traits on their own. People can be made Wolflovers with the cursed Wolfring. But I dont want to spoil too much just try it and find out for yourself :) And for full transformation I need some werewolf body textures ;)

Shinzy

Nimr_Tiger

Wonder how long until people just make everything into furries.

kentauros87

What about this: people attacked and wounded by werewolves became themselves werewolves. And in the next episode, vampires, with blood sucking system, fear of the sunlight and bed coffins.

MisterLock

Quote from: kentauros87 on October 31, 2014, 05:28:21 PM
What about this: people attacked and wounded by werewolves became themselves werewolves. And in the next episode, vampires, with blood sucking system, fear of the sunlight and bed coffins.

I was actually waiting for someone to suggest that :D.And I guess it's halloween so It is kinda of aproppiate...Even though...
To each his own.

StorymasterQ

And then, a life pod crashed onto the planet. From its depths crawled out...Bella Swan.

There goes the neighborhood.

The planet implodes.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here