No bill to add a prosthetic please help

Started by IRebel, November 01, 2014, 12:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRebel

one of my colonists got his arm shot off, so one of the mods i have adds the ability to craft prosthetics, so i got a simple arm and when i click the add bill under operations nothing happens, so he is pretty much useless for the moment

Tsilliev

Quote from: IRebel on November 01, 2014, 12:47:45 PM
one of my colonists got his arm shot off, so one of the mods i have adds the ability to craft prosthetics, so i got a simple arm and when i click the add bill under operations nothing happens, so he is pretty much useless for the moment
When you click add bill no options come up? If so, save the game, go to mods, uncheck any medical mod you have, click ok or return to menu, then go again at mods, check them again and load your save.

IRebel

Quote from: Tsilliev on November 01, 2014, 12:50:10 PM
When you click add bill no options come up? If so, save the game, go to mods, uncheck any medical mod you have, click ok or return to menu, then go again at mods, check them again and load your save.

Thanks I thought i would have had to uninstall it, but you were right, thanks again

Tsilliev

Quote from: IRebel on November 01, 2014, 01:55:54 PM
Quote from: Tsilliev on November 01, 2014, 12:50:10 PM

Thanks I thought i would have had to uninstall it, but you were right, thanks again

They should make a sticky because you are the second person I am telling that.  :D

JuliaEllie

Thats why we have NewRecipeNurse. If you are a modder please use it or if you use a mod which doesnt use it bug the modder to use it.
You can even apply it yourself in a few easy steps:
1. download 2. delete any .xml which overwrites the Human Race Definition 3. activate NewRecipeNurse 4. have fun