rimworld RTD(roll to dodge)

Started by richeygator, November 02, 2014, 07:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reysuke

(Faces the Man)
See this Fucker with the 2 Guns? Yeah?
He killed your Daughter. He is a Mad Idiot.
(Walks away from Gareth towards the Man)
That Guy whistling is is Friendly. Dont Mind him. The Ass with the Pistol is the Problem here.

vagineer1

*I'm not sure if I can even play this anymore, everything just went way out of character, killing a kid, really? What happened, everything was fine then ooh I see a kid, LET'S KILL IT, seriously what happened?*
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

Reysuke

*Why? Its supposed to be out ship that brings us to our destination. If something crashes us and a Kid stand infront of us. around her blood and Gore. Reysuke who grown up in a small colony in the north. the Colony was always attacked by raiders and as i said "Raiders train Kids". For my Charakter this was a "normal reaction". If it was only the Kid without Blood and Gore around here i would not have killed here. You Told us something was wrong (Pilot keept something a secret). Sure this could be a Survivor Droppod crashed in our ship.... also there is a chance these are Raiders. If this realy destroys your RTD im sorry but thats one of my standart characters.*

Halinder

Cuffs catches on Rey's speech and immediately removes his hands, raising them and waving.

"Hey-hey-hey, let's not do that, yeah?"

He notions towards the frantic man, grimacing as he attempts to attain some basic form of speech with him.

"So you uh. This girl. Everyone assumes she's your daughter. Do you uh.."

He coughs, realizing his rather pointless question as he watches the man's next action in silence.

vagineer1

(Gareth unloads Rey's gun and drops before going back to his seat and saying nothing, he then pulls out another cigarette and lights it)
You see this tank?

vagineer1

*I'm guessing that this will not be continued since no one has posted in a while?*
You see this tank?

richeygator

*ive been muling over wheter or not to continue,
sorry to say but i think i need a bit more experience just playing RTD before i can atempt to DM again*
i won't have a god complex,everyone else has a mortal complex.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7248.0
play the first rimworld RTD

Reysuke

*srry, didnt have internet for some days.
so we stop here?*