What next new feature should rimworld have?

Started by Quasarrgames, November 03, 2014, 09:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasarrgames

What do you think should be the next new thing that tynan should add to rimworld?

Personally, i'd go with better ways to interact with factions, or better raider mechanics.
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

Tynan

I think there should be a temperature system! With seasons! And walk-in refrigerators full of human meat!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

togt

I'd love to be able to just assign a room to a colonist, and they build whatever the heck they want to make it theirs . . .

Can't wait to see the psychopath cannibal room.

TomZabMoo

Notice this is me. A lot of great information Sometimes I would find it empty.

skullywag

Would LOVE the ability to assign a work area and plan timings, so i could assign people to grow and craft in certain areas, also everyone going bed at the same time erks me, i want to stagger my shifts.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

windruf

i want an
-crafting overview instead of set up bills in every workstation.
-set up places where to get materials to "entire map" or "home zone" or "stockpiles" instead of range like now
-health overview to see if my colonists are ok instead of looking every single colonist cos i often have over 30 colonists
-gear overview to see if my colonists are good equiped
-unforbid tool to unforbid mountains of dead bodies and their weapons on one click instead of doubleclicking every single item and hope there are no more than 80

that should help ;)

Wex

Quote from: Tynan on November 04, 2014, 01:09:04 AM
And walk-in refrigerators full of human meat!
That should be automatically a trade beacon zone. Also, we would like to sell all that meat. We don't want it to rot.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
    Harlan Ellison

Haplo

I want..
- Some key binding to manually set colonist positions (or maybe some StarCraft like grouping)
- A few traders who come by personally, instead of spacecrafts
- A way to help wounded visitors
Ok, that is more my own todo list ;)

Dougalishere

I think there should be a temperature system! With seasons! And walk-in refrigerators full of human meat!

subtle  ;D

vagineer1

I would like the Trade Beacon to automatically create a stockpile it it's radius. So we do not have to manually create one.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

iShura

I really don't know why, but I just can't get rid of the feeling, that this game is all about eating human meat and trading organs :D (You should have to keep the organs cool, to keep them fresh btw.)

Shinzy

I'm faaairly sure *this* is how Ty got the inspiration for the temperatures =P

iShura

I'm looking forward to colonist-relationships, also better faction interaction (I have Crusader Kings II or Europa Universalis IV in mind). Sending your guys to raid other settlements would also be nice.

Coenmcj

Quote from: Shinzy on November 04, 2014, 08:08:24 AM

http://i.imgur.com/55QB6OE.png
Shinzy, you have too much time on your hands... xD
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

togt

Quote from: Shinzy on November 04, 2014, 08:08:24 AM

Wishing I had a like button for that. What a sick and twisted drawing. I love it.