Any way to change AI director mid game?

Started by Teiwaz, November 06, 2013, 10:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galileus

Use notepad++

You can chance syntax highlighting to xml and viola! It gets one hell of a lot easier.

Thracian

i cant find the savegame... lol help me how to change it pls

British

Quote from: Thracian on November 25, 2013, 03:10:53 PM
Make sure your Windows Explorer is configured to show hidden files, and then go to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld

Thracian

Quote from: British on November 26, 2013, 03:55:26 AM
Quote from: Thracian on November 25, 2013, 03:10:53 PM
Make sure your Windows Explorer is configured to show hidden files, and then go to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld
yaye i did it thank you ! :D

Semmy

explorer
than organize
than map and search options

it should be in there
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Thracian

wait a little, now i have a ather problem.... where can i find in that enormous world file, i opened it in notepad, where  can i find how to change the gamemode? lel

PombeGeek

Quote from: Thracian on November 26, 2013, 09:54:07 AM
wait a little, now i have a ather problem.... where can i find in that enormous world file, i opened it in notepad, where  can i find how to change the gamemode? lel

Open the file and search for "storyteller" then the only parameter you need to change is the storyteller id. For example, you would find the string that says <Storyteller Class="Storyteller_ClassicEasy"> and change it to something like <Storyteller Class="Storyteller_ClassicHard">

Thracian

Quote from: PombeGeek on November 26, 2013, 12:01:53 PM
Quote from: Thracian on November 26, 2013, 09:54:07 AM

Open the file and search for "storyteller" then the only parameter you need to change is the storyteller id. For example, you would find the string that says <Storyteller Class="Storyteller_ClassicEasy"> and change it to something like <Storyteller Class="Storyteller_ClassicHard">
how to search for storyteller? its enormous i would do like 6 hours about it! jees how to

Semmy

ctrl+f is search in most windows enviroments/programs
Edmund Burke

Thracian

Ok... it say "Friendy" what can i change about it? can i but in Random? or Classic? what to put there to get it harder? just put in "Hard"?? god i am a noob good that i wanna work in the militairy there are atleast things who i know..... За Россия!

Semmy

Make a savegame with the storyteller you want to chance to.
Copy that storyteller line into the savegame you want to chance.
Edmund Burke

Thracian

Thank you. You helped me out a lot. Thanks you are the best. -A Russian